Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Professional Massage Table

by Arsil Posted 7th Jul 2015 at 11:54 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2015 at 10:46 PM by Arsil : Updated Version

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 2:14 PM
I have a bunch of your wonderfull mods so I feel I´m really late to say a huge THANKYOU
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:27 PM
*squeeeeeeeeeeeee* Another mod of yours!!!!!!! SO happy to see that!!!! Thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:52 PM
Grande!!!!! :-) Funziona anche nei lotti comunitari, o può essere utilizzato soltanto nei lotti residenziali?
Grazie per le tue fantastiche mod!!!
ciao! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 4:01 PM
I am overjoyed at this mod! Something I've wanted since they made the spa set. Thank you so much!
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:28 PM
Very clever! can't wait to give it a shot.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:51 PM
Hey, you're back! I knew you couldn't stay away from us (er, I mean 'modding') for long :D
Another cool mod! This looks great. Can't wait to try it out soon. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:03 AM
man like you other work, this can open a lot of doors to new "careers" and maybe make tha current active careers be played more by the npcs sims which we really need, most of the times they don't do much toward this.

as i told in the other post you can take a look at that mod
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=515159
to help improve your mod, could be really awesome if we can get librains, massagers, gym trainers and others sort of "careers", really thanks and keep your awesome work please, don't leave us, sims 3 still to much more potential than sims 4 in make a awesome game with a awesome alive town.
ani_ made a really awesome and complete mod for sims to work perfect in retail.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:11 AM Last edited by Arsil : 10th Jul 2015 at 12:42 PM.
About the resetting of the two Sims involved in a massage when you load a game saved while the massage was being performed

--------------------------------------------

(fedekiko) # Funziona anche nei lotti comunitari, o può essere utilizzato soltanto nei lotti residenziali?

I presume you mean if it can be also used on residential lots. No, you can use the regular version there.
If you really want you can recategorize it but I don't recommend it (even if you put it outdoors, there
could be routing problems and I don't want that in my conscience).

(csg5vbe3argf) # "What are you thinking? A romantic massage with "Sim name" would be inappropriate."

They can only get that massage if they are in a romantic relationship (maybe I should remove that kind
of massage or make it available only if the condition is verified).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:33 PM
Cool ! I had not any massage table, so I am very happy !
Theorist
#11 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 5:26 PM
Wow, this sounds cool...

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 7:34 PM
You all are amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:11 PM
Love your mods Arsil
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:11 PM
@ Arsil The romantic massage make female fertile so Is that possible maybe if she is married and wanting a baby it will show up otherwise it will not.
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:29 PM Last edited by Arsil : 11th Jul 2015 at 6:55 AM.
It shows up only if the Sim requesting the massage is in a romantic relationship with
the masseur/masseuse, just like the regular massage table, I haven't changed that.
EDIT: Actually I did change that. The pie menu for that massage doesn't show up
if the requisite is not met to avoid to choose it only to get the "can't do" warning.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 4:23 PM
OMG! I thought you where going! So glad you are still posting. :0
:)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:56 PM
I love you with a burning passion. I have been wanting this mod forever.

Just in case you're STILL not QUITE done modding, would you ever consider doing this for the Teppanyaki grill? I have been wanting to create a teppan restaurant forever.
Inventor
#18 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:42 PM
OK, I have installed this object, and I do have the massage table installed, but I can't find the professional massage table object. Do I need to install the generic role mod itself?

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 8:35 PM
Awesomic !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 8:36 PM
Now let's do this freakin' professional spa in my resort as I've always been dreaming of ! Thaaaaaanx
Inventor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 8:54 PM
Bletch. I found the instructions for where to find it. Smack me with a wet noodle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 9:31 AM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 2:18 AM
Thanks so much! This will be perfect for my resorts and spas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 12:15 AM
Aaaah this is incredible! I was looking for this today because I bought the spa set and was so disappointed there were no professional masseurs and masseuses. I am so grateful, a 1000 times thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 7:00 AM
Thanks!
Page 1 of 3