Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

From GTA 5: Alta Tower

by Flora2 Posted 19th Sep 2015 at 12:57 AM - Updated 7th Jul 2022 at 4:45 AM by Flora2 : update note

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:52 AM
Thank you for customizing my Angel City!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:01 PM
Wow, really nice building, Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 4:07 AM
I'll definitely use this building for more realism look.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 2:10 AM
i actually own that apartment on ps4 with a ten car garage upgrade ill movein real quick but awesome work
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:06 AM
Thank you so much! This will be great in the downtown area of the world I'm making - Simburbia.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 7:09 PM
Awesome, I have one question, how did u make to build more than the 5 floors limit. I need help.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elmotive
Awesome, I have one question, how did u make to build more than the 5 floors limit. I need help.

Hi! Any floor can be heightened above the EA default floor height by using the 'constrainfloorelevation' /CFE/ cheat. This building has the 5 floor limit, too, but one or two of its floors are much higher than the default height. At the moment I can't find any of my favorite CFE tutorials to link for you, but you can find good tutorials about CFE on YouTube, for example.