Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Shelf Recolours

by Michelle Posted 20th Sep 2015 at 12:08 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:11 AM by Michelle
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 1:02 PM
Thank you very much!
The original colors were quite ugly imho, so the AL Wood recolors will be a must in my business from now on :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 10:25 PM
Now my business shelves will actually match, yay :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 7:18 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to do recolors for these shelves! I really love them!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 8:46 AM
Thank you, Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 9:28 PM
Ahah! I had hoped you'd recolour these. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 4:47 PM
Awesome! The originals were quite frankly unusable. These will definitely come in handy. I downloaded AL Wood recolours and they look very high quality in game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 1:22 PM
Do I need to download CEP in order for these to work?
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 1:39 AM
@zozikoozy, G'Day hun, I can not tell you if it is need for these specifically as I do not have a computer at the moment. I can however suggest installing the CEP before installing any recolours, as it is needed for so many different recolours to show up in game.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep