Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Counter Revolution Commercial Counter Recolours

by Michelle Posted 26th Sep 2015 at 12:39 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:10 AM by Michelle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 2:50 PM
Thanks, Michelle!
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 4:25 PM
thank you!

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:35 AM
Thank you, Michelle! These counters look tons better now!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 8:32 PM
These are lovely Any chance you'll recolor the barista-espresso station to match? These counters are the ones that go along with that one, and I often add a few next to it to hold desserts (because really, you can't sell coffee without pastries, if you're a Swede. It's just not natural ) and it'd be great if the barista-station would match these recolors so I could use them

(I hope I didn't miss that you already did recolor it, that'd be awkward )
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 5:01 AM
@ gummilutt, the 'Impresso Espress-o-Matic' actually pulls it's colours from the Base Game 'Club Room Counter Top', as I discovered when I went to recolour it the other day. The recolours are sitting on my desktop, along with 4 other objects nearly ready to be upload, I just need to do a whole heap of screenshots first and find the fix someone did for the counters...now if I could just remember who it was.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 10:53 AM
Does it really? You'd think it'd pull recolors from this counter, but I guess Maxis was never known for it's logic I'm glad to know it's coming eventually, I'll wait patiently and then go on a renovation spree to make coffee shops all over my hood finally have some diversity :lovestruc

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 7:13 PM
I can't say "Thank you!" enough for your textures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 8:54 PM
Thank You