Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 5:05 AM
Default July
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#52 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:45 AM
@Manna2710 both of your images are the wrong size.

I have added the following entrants to the table
@Ghost sdoj
@simgamer18955
@seigyoku53227

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 10:11 AM
@Karen Lorraine: i changed the size and edited my post. Or do i have to post them again?

Happy-Go-Lucky
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#54 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manna2710
@Karen Lorraine: i changed the size and edited my post. Or do i have to post them again?
Your image for December is still the wrong size, I'm afraid (982px should be 1000px). I've added the image for November

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 1:41 PM Last edited by Manna2710 : 23rd Nov 2015 at 4:08 PM.
Default Presents
@ Karen Lorraine: I edited the image to the right size. My december entry

Happy-Go-Lucky
Space Pony
#56 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 6:11 PM Last edited by kadience : 23rd Nov 2015 at 3:28 AM. Reason: fixed image size
Entry Month: April

April showers bring May flowers. And puddles for splashing.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Space Pony
#57 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 6:15 PM
Entry Month: August

Day at the beach.

My simblr .
Test Subject
#58 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 8:14 PM
Default July Entry

@heaven can u delete my December post? When i get to page 2 it keeps signing me out. thanks!
Scholar
#59 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:27 AM Last edited by Gingerxyz : 25th Nov 2015 at 12:40 AM.
My entry for December.
Ice skating on the lake.
Screenshots

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#60 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:41 PM
December

Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 3:28 PM
Default Month:June
When the sun heats up romance starts to steam...♥
Screenshots
Site Helper
#62 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: wrong copy of the picture
March: First Day of Spring

(I didn't steal the idea for the picture of the balloon. The silly thing flew in just as I finally got the positioning right on the "give flowers" interaction. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#63 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:10 PM
Both of these images are the wrong size, they need to be 1000px x 750px

@kadience - April image
@Gingerxyz

Site Helper
#64 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:17 PM
oops. I guess it helps if I upload the resized one. :blush:

It should be fixed now.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#65 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine

@kadience - April image
@Gingerxyz

I thought it was? That's what my computer is telling me it is...maybe photobucket did something to it?

Anyway, I've attached the copy still on my computer, is that one good?

jus nou drein jus daun
Space Pony
#66 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 3:28 AM

@kadience - April image
@Gingerxyz

Sorry, it's fixed now.

My simblr .
Test Subject
#67 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 8:39 PM
@KarenLorraine
So Is My picture in or not? If Not i will post another picture
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#68 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 6:57 PM
@Gingerxyz - the image is still too small, sorry

I've added the following entries to the table, thank you

@Manna2710 - thank you
@kadience x 2
@KingTre
@Nemiga
@MagicalMoon
@Ghost sdoj

Scholar
#69 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 9:09 PM Last edited by tsyokawe : 25th Nov 2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: forgot to acknowledge the pose pack
Default December

Scholar
#70 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 12:17 AM
@Gingerxyz - the image is still too small, sorry

Having trouble embedding it at the correct size, but I believe the attachment should now be correct?

jus nou drein jus daun
Scholar
#71 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 12:34 AM
@Gingerxyz

If you upload the proper-sized image to modyourpanties, it won't resize it, or mess it up.

http://modyourpanties.com

It will first see you as anonymous. If you click the link in the upper right corner, it will log you in as your MTS nick.
After you upload your image to ModYourPanties, you can copy/paste the url of your image to your post, and then using the blue square icon, you can embed it as an image.
Scholar
#72 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 12:41 AM
Thank you! All fixed now!

jus nou drein jus daun
Instructor
#73 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kadience
Entry Month: August

Day at the beach.

At last, I have some real competition for the August slot. Just a quick tip: Even on shots like this, the garden floor light comes in handy. You want specular highlights on your Sims however you can get them, so they don't look like clay golems. Also, make sure to use hideheadlineeffects true so those annoying thought bubbles don't show up. They really take away from what you're trying to achieve. Otherwise, really good image. And it fits the general idea of August. I went with a "Back to School" theme and included the Camelry largely to promote Prodigal-Gamer's series. It fits, and is not cliche.

However, your image, while cliche, definitely evokes a warm and very August view of things. So...great job. But keep my tips in mind.
Instructor
#74 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe

Great job on that. If I were to list everyone whose mods I depend on, it would take all day.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BulldozerIvan
At last, I have some real competition for the August slot. Just a quick tip: Even on shots like this, the garden floor light comes in handy. You want specular highlights on your Sims however you can get them, so they don't look like clay golems. Also, make sure to use hideheadlineeffects true so those annoying thought bubbles don't show up. They really take away from what you're trying to achieve.

Both very true. You can't tell from the image, but my shot is actually full of (invisible) lights. I have a bunch hidden behind and beside the camera, an on-set I have more. They're great, whether you're inside or outside, whether it's day or night. Turning off headlineeffects is the first thing I do after loading up the game. I have a macro for it, along with 9 other cheats. To be honest, I don't know why the plumbobs still exist in the first place. Don't get me started on the thought bubbles - they're awful.

On another note - and this might come across as rude - graphics settings. If you don't have them maxed, you're doing it wrong. I have SSAO, FXAA and 16x anisotropic enabled, along with several other (small) improvements to the graphics...my PC might be old and dusty but it can still run TS3 at 1440p60 with everything cranked up to 11. Also, not to boast or anything, but I think you can tell I put like 9 hours into the shot. Or rather, I think I can tell when others haven't.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )

Page 3 of 8