Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big Kid Style: EA Child Hairs for Toddler

by echoweaver Posted 28th Oct 2015 at 10:30 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2015 at 1:50 AM by echoweaver : No default thumbnail

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 1:53 AM
The curly pigtails remind me too much of how my niece's hair would come out NO MATTER HOW MUCH RELAXER YOU PUT IN IT!!! It was like a slinky...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 4:58 AM
Thank you so much! These look really good and I can't wait to try them out in my game. They look like very realistic toddler hairs, which I say is about time! I looked everywhere for a conversion of the female hair with the beads because I'd always thought it would be a great hair for toddlers, but couldn't find anything anywhere. Thank you so much again for this, I literally squealed in delight when I saw this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 8:34 AM
These hairs look really great on toddlers, for children I don't like them too much. Than you very, very much for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 1:11 PM
ah these are great! im always hunting for good toddler hair, since most of them are just ridiculous. long braids and big poofy glamour do's.. no toddler has that much hair!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 2:14 PM
Thank you! I love finding new hair for my tots <3 I especially love the High Curly Pigtails!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 10:59 PM
Woo hoo! thanks :)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
These hairs look really great on toddlers, for children I don't like them too much. Than you very, very much for sharing!
Yea, I agree. That pig tail one, not many school age kids would wear it these days but a tot would.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 12:49 AM
I agree- toddlers need more cute options, and these are perfect!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:46 AM
Thanks for this!I was looking for hair like mine was when I was little.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 7:20 AM
Thanks!
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:11 PM
Thanks so much for liking it everyone!

Yeah, I really like both the UpBraids and the HighCurlyPigtails. The pigtails do all right on children, but I think UpBraids just does't work well. It's too bad, too, because those little braids are really cute.

Quote: Originally posted by Mistress Ovivil
ah these are great! im always hunting for good toddler hair, since most of them are just ridiculous. long braids and big poofy glamour do's.. no toddler has that much hair!!

I know, right?? I'd never knock the great CC creators who provide toddler versions of their work, but the creators who pay attention to toddlers so often seem to be the ones who make extreme model hairstyles that look hilariously out of place on them.

EA has done pretty well by toddler clothes, IMHO, but for some reason no hair. I have all the expansions, a couple stuff packs, and about 2/3 of the store, and I have about 8 toddler hair options for each sex. I don't get it.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 9:03 PM
Love it! So cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 8:58 AM
I love them! Finally decent toddler hairstyles. Are you going to be converting any more? Definitely favoriting this. Can't wait to see it in game.
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 3:10 PM
If there's interest, I could convert more. Other than High Curly Pigtails, these are all store hairs. There are a couple more store hairs that might be good on toddlers. I converted Short Choppy for Girls and Wavy Bangs, but I wasn't wild about the way either of them looked. I could put them up on my Tumblr if you like.

I also keep a list of child and toddler hair conversions on my legacy blog (the Samples). There's some good stuff there done by other creators.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 6:52 PM
Thank you so so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 5:38 AM
thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 2:59 PM
Adorable!! Thank you for sharing them.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 12:17 PM
Yes, toddlers do need good hair. Some of the styles I have seen defy gravity and are overly complicated for toddlers, as well as adults....Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 9:24 PM
Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 4:20 AM
Lovely hairstyles ^_^
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 9:58 AM
I really like those, especially the high curly pigtails. Like you said, there's so little hair for toddlers that it's hard to have variety in the neighborhood :/
However, I can't use them in my game as it makes it crash every time. I have a lot of CC, and it took me some time to find that it was one of ( or all ?) them that caused the crashes to appear. I'm hoping that it's just one of them that crashes, and when I'll have more time I'll try to add only one at a time, see what happens.
From the other comments, they seem to work fine on their own though, so I guess it's a conflict issue more than a corrupted file, but I have absolutely no idea of what it would conflict with :/
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 2:39 AM
Default Game vtash
Quote: Originally posted by Anwnn
I really like those, especially the high curly pigtails. Like you said, there's so little hair for toddlers that it's hard to have variety in the neighborhood :/
However, I can't use them in my game as it makes it crash every time. I have a lot of CC, and it took me some time to find that it was one of ( or all ?) them that caused the crashes to appear. I'm hoping that it's just one of them that crashes, and when I'll have more time I'll try to add only one at a time, see what happens.
From the other comments, they seem to work fine on their own though, so I guess it's a conflict issue more than a corrupted file, but I have absolutely no idea of what it would conflict with :/

High curly pigtails will crash game...
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by outlier13

Yes, happens to me too. I don't know about the other ones.
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by outlier13

Hi, I'm having this issue too, does anyone know if anybody has found a solution yet? I love this hair and tried to use it on a toddler but no dice unfortunately!
Page 1 of 2