Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EcoFriendly Bunker Style House

by triciamanly Posted 5th Nov 2015 at 6:55 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 10:05 PM
I love that it's eco-friendly! Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 12:18 AM
Interesting layout and I like the different floor levels
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 3:20 PM
Beautiful! When I build a house, it looks like a beige box. When you build a house using boxy shapes and a beige color theme, it looks amazing! XD I would want to live there. Very clean aesthetic, very neutral color palette, yet feels inviting and comfy. That bathroom is so pretty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 4:08 PM
Beautiful house! Going straight into my custom neighborhood. :)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 6:01 PM
I think this is a lovely ecological design. You have made it really inviting as well with windows and furnishings. I am wondering about using it with Seasons, because the modern house I built with a hot tub on the roof let the rain and snow come in. The game treats it like there is a hole in the roof! Anyway all I have to do is use the wood hot tub if i have to. Thanks for your creation..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 6:10 PM
Love all the levels! ....and the birch shrubbery - great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 6:42 PM
Very nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 9:19 PM
Rock on! Love the aesthetics, layout, & design. Nice Job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 10:33 AM
Awesome, and I think one really lucky Test Sim
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 1:10 PM
Another wonderful and modern design. I love how it's clean and white but still has a lot of character. I really like this one a lot.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 3:49 AM
Thanks so much, fellow simmers, for taking the time to comment! I love reading them!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 7:11 AM
Stunning Anne, Im so impressed with your slanted window? Clearly its CFE'd but how'd you do it??
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Stunning Anne, Im so impressed with your slanted window? Clearly its CFE'd but how'd you do it??

Thanks so much Tiff. Glad you like the window. Here is a link to a tutorial about how to do it:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=460478

Thank goodness for niol's transparent tiles!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 8:12 PM
I am loving all the levels on this house! It looks nice and modern, a good fit with a progressive downtown, maybe next to a park! I also have always been a big fan of second floor kitchen/living areas - My ex boyfriend who built houses in my game always had trademark second-story living areas and I found playing sims in those houses were a bit more interesting and fun.
Alchemist
#16 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thanks so much Tiff. Glad you like the window. Here is a link to a tutorial about how to do it:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=460478

Thank goodness for niol's transparent tiles!

Thanks Anne what a great tute you have written!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:52 AM
Such a different design! Thank you so much, I could use some more eco-friendly homes :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:00 PM
I don't usually leave comments but I realized this is the 6th house of yours I've added to my game so I just wanted to say Thanks and to let you know how much I enjoy your work and style. This house is beautiful and I can't wait to start playing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 3:05 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th May 2017 at 10:48 PM
Thank you