Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minimalist Cubism

by triciamanly Posted 16th Nov 2015 at 6:22 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 10:45 PM
More square shapes that don't look even remotely boxy! Beautiful. Magic was involved somewhere, wasn't it?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 1:26 AM
CatOfEvilGenius, thank you so much for the lovely comment! It was the cubism . . .

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 2:09 AM
Very pleasant; pleasantly modern; modernly beautiful! :> Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 3:02 PM
My simmies like to move into unfurnished homes. Stripped of the furnishings, but still with the landscaping and pool, the price is 55750.

Great design, though. Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 9:37 PM
poisson, I love the adjective, adverb, adjective, adverb, adjective pattern in your comment! Thanks so much!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 9:42 PM
mac, thanks so much for sharing the unfurnished price. I know lots of people, including me, prefer to furnish and decorate themselves.

]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 1:32 PM
Thanks Anne for this new achievement, I particularly appreciate the walls and floors made by you. Amitiés.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 2:27 PM
jlouis, your comment encourages me to build more! Thanks so much!

]
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 5:57 PM
Another lovely geometric house I can see midst a downtown! That top room looks like a prime space for a bachelor's study! I also love the wooden floors, very fetching! Poor Andrew though, unavailable love. He needs someone to go swimming with!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 9:30 AM
I like the shape of this house, very modern looking and all with Base Game! However do you do it, time after time! Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 10:06 AM
I always thought of minimalism as a style where everything needed to be drenched top-to-toe in white and feel almost unfurnished, but you certainly prove that doesn't need to be the case with this lot. I like how warm and colourful it is, and yet it also has the cleanliness and simplicity one would expect from minimalism. I like this lot very much.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
I always thought of minimalism as a style where everything needed to be drenched top-to-toe in white and feel almost unfurnished, but you certainly prove that doesn't need to be the case with this lot. I like how warm and colourful it is, and yet it also has the cleanliness and simplicity one would expect from minimalism. I like this lot very much.

Fergus, thank you so much for your comment, especially your definition of minimalism because to be honest, I don't really know what it is! I was just going by my idea of minimal meaning less. I always love getting your feedback!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 3:05 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 10:31 AM
thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:10 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 8:34 PM
Thank you for the minimalist cube house. It looks great!