Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One-Twenty-Five Café - Maxis Remodel

by daman19942 Posted 10th Dec 2015 at 11:31 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 1:14 AM
Great remodel : ) Can't wait to use it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 1:29 AM
Question.

Is that billboard of a Hunka in the background CC? If so, Where do I get it? (Sorry. Unfimiliar with the EP/SPs) and If I ever get all the expansions ill remember this!

Hai
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MineKarterX
Question.

Is that billboard of a Hunka in the background CC? If so, Where do I get it? (Sorry. Unfimiliar with the EP/SPs) and If I ever get all the expansions ill remember this!

The billboard is from Night Life and is a neighborhood decorative object. This lot heavily leans on NL content, since it is a remake of a NL restaurant.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:28 AM
Definitely heaps better than the original lot. Thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
The billboard is from Night Life and is a neighborhood decorative object. This lot heavily leans on NL content, since it is a remake of a NL restaurant.

Thank you. Good think im getting NL first. (I hope!) I had a painting that resembled a billboard downloaded but it didnt work In-Game. So... :P

Hai
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 2:15 PM
Thank you so much for this upload. I thought the One-Twenty-Five cafe was a bit lacking, so it's really great that I found this upload before I remodeled it myself.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:10 PM
I love seeing Maxis Remodels, since I've done a lot of them myself... it's interesting to see what lots people choose to redo, and then all the different ways they can do it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 11:19 PM
This is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 4:37 PM
What a nice remodel, I love it!. Thaank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 11:14 PM
Nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 1:21 AM
Never much liked this so I'm hoping for big things. Thanks for the remodel.