Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nightlife Car Recolours

by Michelle Posted 1st Jan 2016 at 8:22 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:54 AM by Michelle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 8:57 AM
Happy New Year, peace and love throughout 2016!
Thanks for the recolors for some of my most used autos.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 10:20 AM
These are incredibly useful! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 11:35 AM
YES!!! Thank you! Some realistic colors now!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 4:12 PM
Niiice. I've always thought about recoloring these. I was just too lazy to do so. Ironic of me since I spend an hour or 2 every other day making custom food meshes. I will most certainly download this. Happy new year!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 4:29 AM
Great to see these up! The Sim world need more cars with simple colors! Thank you, love them all Happy New Year <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 11:38 AM
It's nice to have a consistent set of recolors for all the Maxis models.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 2:34 PM
Of everything you've recoloured, these are the most important. What's with the original colours these came in??
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 7:52 PM
Yes! Thank you! My Sims tend to have favourite colours (they're especially fond of the LACK colours), but there were never enough car colours to give them what they liked!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 10:02 PM
Great Michelle ! The only two cars I still use for my Sims who can afford the most expensive car Is "Hunka711" and the family car Yomoshoto, beside my addiction for CC cars.
Thank you always come up with good ideas. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 1:17 AM
My Sims might have to have cars now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:17 PM
With all the bizarre colors that Maxis gave us, I'm sure that these plain (read: solid with no goofy patterns) recolors will get a lot of use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 9:53 PM
YAAAAS! Maxis screwed up their paint jobs. (The Heaveola mostly. WHAT IS THAT???) These normal colors will now be my main use of these NL cars. Of course my CC Addiction limits their use. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 11:10 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:35 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 6:43 PM
Awesome! Are these in addition to the other colors or will your recolors replace the original ones? Thanks!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:12 AM
@ilyssAHHH - These are just recolours hun, they will not override/replace any of the original colours.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 6:17 AM Last edited by Cloud_Strife : 11th Feb 2021 at 9:08 PM.
Default Oops! I lost the MALM recolors of the Hunka, Smord and Yomoshoto vehicles!
Hi Michelle, it's Cloud_Strife!

Could you do MALM recolors for just the Hunka, Smord and Yomoshoto?
Including the MALM White and Blackbrown recolor this time as well!

Either my game wiped out something or I was doing some Spring cleaning and accidentally deleted the folders with the custom-content with it!
Also, I could not find the link to the MALM Brown-recolors of those same vehicles here on MTS2, which they should for convenience' sake!

My Sincerest Thanks,
Michael Simkins/ Cloud_Strife
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 12:54 PM
The LACK colors for the Yomoshoto don't work for me. They return to the default blue black (or whatever it is) when I go to another lot. Anyone else have this issue? (It could be another mod interfering, but I'm not sure what. The other colors work fine.)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 1:20 AM
Default The LACK colors for the Yomoshoto don't work for me.
Quote: Originally posted by AsaButler
The LACK colors for the Yomoshoto don't work for me. They return to the default blue black (or whatever it is) when I go to another lot. Anyone else have this issue? (It could be another mod interfering, but I'm not sure what. The other colors work fine.)

Same here. I go to neighborhood view, then back in, and the car is back to the default navy blue color.