Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K-505 Terrain Mod - Base Game + Seasons ONLY - 2023 UPDATE

by Blackgryffin Posted 6th Jan 2016 at 3:34 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2023 at 8:32 PM by Blackgryffin : Removed duplicates.

231 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 6:13 PM
I love it! Thank you so much ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:08 PM
Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:21 PM
Thank you so much! <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:34 PM
You did an awesome job, thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:45 PM
How does this affect the recent spurt of rock mods? There's one that's an art easel (primarily for the history challenge); there's a rock bar and stools (all modifications of the original EA rocks); et al. I'd love to see the surface of these rocks modified a bit but there's going to be a conflict with these other rock items, isn't there?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 9:29 PM
Amazing, Thank you for fixing these, it was very needed!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 9:31 PM
@Skanning : Going to have a look on the instance ID of the rock and will come back to tell you otherwise : just try ; it won't crash your game : the worse it can happen is yo get one of them not showing up in game third solution : you remove temporary the so coooool bar-rock, so you can have a look on the textures of our rocks Have much fun !

@other fellows : thanks a lot for your comments ! Indeed it was a quite hard job to find all the files I'm even sure we didn't find yet all the files we still search ...

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 4:36 AM
Not going to lie, some of the older stuff I saw regarding terrain replacements didn't really interest me. But this, I'm impressed, which says something XD Is it safe to assume that when you update//release new collections, you will have the complete set of replacements listed in the descriptions for easy access to them all?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 10:18 AM
This mod is totally awesome, I love it. Everything is working well. Thank you. Seriously.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 1:37 PM
I love your terrain replacements. I'm really looking forward to seeing Granite Falls without that smeared grass look that totally messed up the feel of being in the forest. Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 1:44 PM
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 1:57 PM
thanks! but it wld be nice if there's one file that contains all Lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 2:16 PM
@All fellows : thanks A LOT 4 your comments It really means something !

@xnoirel : we can't do that for few reasons : 1) each package is quite heavy enough ... 2) some people don't need granite falls or windenburg files if they don't have these worlds ... 3) it will be much easier 4 everyone when it will be time to update the files :D

@Tysakasa : 4 sure that's why we insert a date into the name of the package

Have fun !

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
@All fellows : thanks A LOT 4 your comments It really means something !

@xnoirel : we can't do that for few reasons : 1) each package is quite heavy enough ... 2) some people don't need granite falls or windenburg files if they don't have these worlds ... 3) it will be much easier 4 everyone when it will be time to update the files :D

@Tysakasa : 4 sure that's why we insert a date into the name of the package

Have fun !

Regarding xnoirel's comment, wouldn't you just be able to create an all-in-one download option at the start or end of the list? Could still have the separate files inside, but for those that plan on using all replacements, they just go with that option and nab them all at once instead. Deaderpool has that download option with his Command Center mod for those that want the full thing instead of just the base and a few stray modules. Unless there's something to do with how MTS works with submitting files. Never made anything so not sure how managing mods with a selection of options work on the uploading side of things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 7:19 PM
Excellent!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 8:52 PM
@ Tysakasa and xnoirel : my apologizes, I should rephrase what I said above it is not : "we can't do that for few reasons" but ... "we do not want" for the reasons already written above. But thanks for your interest

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 4:13 AM
I am super confused as to how to use these, lmao.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 11:10 AM
These look absolutely terrific in game. Must still check out two worlds, but what I have seen so far is amazing. Thank you so much. And having them in seperate files is good especially for those with extremely slow internet. All in one file would definitely have bombed out my download. A couple of times !!!!!! :rofl:
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 11:43 AM
Oh, Lol what i meant is, all the 7 files within a single zip file so that those who want everything, they can dl just one file. it's no issue to dl all of em separately, it's just an idea, lol. thanks nonetheless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 3:42 PM
Love all your terrain textures. Awesome work and thanks for replacing the horrible spray paint default grass and sand.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 3:52 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful set, the time and hard work you have put into these is so much appreciated, amazing and brilliant work!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chloeanne
I am super confused as to how to use these, lmao.

Download. Place in your Mod folder. Press play

Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Download. Place in your Mod folder. Press play

Do I download all of them?
Will this make Oasis Springs have grass instead of sand or just make the sand different?
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chloeanne
Do I download all of them?
Will this make Oasis Springs have grass instead of sand or just make the sand different?

You can download all of them or only the ones that interest you.
It will replace sand by sand, grass by grass.

Page 1 of 10