Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cosy Jumpsuit Sleepwear for kids in a variety of patterns

by K9DB Posted 11th Jan 2016 at 11:53 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:40 PM
Thank you! These are adorable. :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 11:15 PM
Thank you! More pajamas is always good, since Sims 4 is seriously lacking in that area for the kiddos!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 7:37 AM
I love these! Super adorable
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 1:59 PM
Thanks guys, that's very encouraging
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 4:10 PM
These are so cute! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 9:53 AM
So cute, Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 1:58 PM
Glad to hear you like 'em
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 7:30 AM
Love these pjs so much! Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silenticity
Love these pjs so much! Thanks!

awww, thanks, glad you like 'em!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 5:52 PM
Hi! I love these (and I have the Spooky stuff pack so this doesn't affect me at all) but I was wondering if you would consider trying to make these base game in the future? I think more people have the necessary pack, thanks to the recent sale on stuff packs and the one around Halloween, but I wouldn't be surprised if many players passed on Spooky in favor of just getting Seasons. Haha but obviously it took a lot of work making these in the first place so please don't feel obligated in any way. I just want more people to be able to enjoy them; they're so cute! XD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dove the Unoriginal
Hi! I love these (and I have the Spooky stuff pack so this doesn't affect me at all) but I was wondering if you would consider trying to make these base game in the future? I think more people have the necessary pack, thanks to the recent sale on stuff packs and the one around Halloween, but I wouldn't be surprised if many players passed on Spooky in favor of just getting Seasons. Haha but obviously it took a lot of work making these in the first place so please don't feel obligated in any way. I just want more people to be able to enjoy them; they're so cute! XD

Hi @Dove the Unoriginal , aww thanks, glad you like it! I know what you mean, I wish I could, but unfortunately it would probably be illegal to do that since I would be releasing a part of the pack if I extracted the mesh for it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Nov 2021 at 12:16 PM
Awesome stuff! These are perfect! My only complaint is that I wish to God some of you would stop using rar files. That cost money some people don't have after their free usage runs out.