Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden interactions enabled

by gummilutt Posted 10th Jan 2016 at 3:18 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2016 at 1:43 AM by gummilutt

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:19 PM
If you use one of Rebecah's mods that enable toddlers, puppies and kittens to use stairs, you won't have the option of sliding down the banister on set straight stairs. This is because the interaction came with M&G, and Rebecah did not update her mod to include it.

Fortunately Rebecah has a very kind and generous policy allowing her work to be edited. I have updated her mod M&G. If you want stair sliding to be available, you need to get my fix and let it overwrite Rebecah's original.

Rebecah has a toddler only version, and one that works for toddlers and pets. Download the fix for the version you use.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 4:30 PM
Nice work. Thanks for thinking of the Neat and Playful sims, as those are the DL's I took. And love the Snoozed one as well! Thanks for Sharing Gummilutt!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 5:19 PM
Very useful, really surprised no one has thought of this before! Thanks so much for updating Rebecah's mod for this, too, very thoughtful of you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 5:28 PM
What fun! Zzzzzzzzz... Wheeeeee!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 6:19 PM
Thank you to you and everyone who helped - I think this is a totally stunning idea (forgot about the window washing myself, have not seen it in years). I am pretty sure this will simply increase the fun.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 7:16 PM
Great mod, thank you! I especially like the ability to direct our Sims to snooze. I have always wanted to do that!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 7:43 PM
WOAH!!! Coolness :) I can't wait to see these in game - Thanks!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 8:59 PM
I have been playing The Sims 2 a little over 10 years and there is ALWAYS something new for me to discover every time I play and I discovered a lot of things. This mod is one of those new things, about hidden interactions, and gets me excited. Thanks for bringing it to the surface.
Theorist
#10 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 9:28 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 11th Jan 2016 at 1:39 PM. Reason: read site rules
This is brilliant, I have been waiting with bated breath for you to upload it. Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this and thanks to BoilingOil, Phaenoh & joandsarah as well. :lovestruc

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 9:30 PM Last edited by Karen Lorraine : 10th Jan 2016 at 9:54 PM.
Great mod, thank you, gummilutt!

Please read the site rules regarding posting
Quote:
Rule 20: Do not post 'this should be featured': Tell them something specific you like about the download, and click 'thanks'. Features are determined by the staff using this criteria, and you cannot vote or request something be featured.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 10:08 PM
Look hard for Wait for Food if you're ever able to, please

In the meantime, I will certainly be having fun with these! Thank you so much - I've been needing this since forever.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 10:50 PM
Thank you for all your work on these, Boiling Oil for helping and your testers for testing! (:

I use a mod for no cleaning windows as the autonomy on it was annoying. If anyone has a problem with that mod not working, they may have the no cleaning mod conflicting, not sure if it does or not.

Do these mods also include YA? I assume they would if available at adult, just not sure.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 10:59 PM
It's up yah! Great work. I was glad to help.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:13 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind comments. I'm so glad you all like it :lovestruc

Duine, do you have a link to that mod? I'd like to see if it conflicts or not, it depends on how it's done. If it conflicts I could make a compatible no autonomy mod, if you'd like. YAs count as adults, so they can window wash and snooze, but not slide on stairs. I'm sorry, I should have written that in the main post

Kankritty, I can try but no promises I'm also trying to figure out the tuck in interaction for normal beds, but it's proving difficult so far.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:22 PM
wow! I've seen the banister and snooze but not the window washing so tis will be a nice addition for me. Plus I could do the homeless challenge with the snooze! Thanks so much! (btw, where did you get the purple pigtail hair?)
Turquoise Dragon
#17 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:23 PM
YES! Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:02 AM
How fantastic is this? Thank you for sharing your mods, gummilutt. :)
Needs Coffee
#19 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:22 AM
Congratulations on your first pick!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:38 AM Last edited by gummilutt : 11th Jan 2016 at 12:56 AM.
Thank you jo. I don't quite feel I deserve it any more, as I looked into it after DezzyBoos post and it seems all of these already existed. Not exactly in the shape I offer, but they did exist. Squinge made versions of window washing, and stair sliding. I will be editing the main post to include links and information about his versions. But hopefully this is still useful to someone I'm still proud that I managed to make this, and I learned a lot of useful things, so even if it might have repeating something that exists I'm glad I did it.

DezzyBoo, the hairstyle is called Dreadfalls, and it's by Nouk. You can find it at Simscave. Where did you see snooze? I'd be very grateful for a link so I can compare with my version.

Scholar
#21 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:57 AM
Well done, Gummilutt. And thanks for your kind words and the links back. Now I'm not planning on downloading any of the mods offered here, because I think my sims do these things often enough on their own, or even too often for my taste, so I don't need to help them. But from the response you're getting, I can clearly see that some really *do* want this stuff.

So congratulations on the completion of this project ;-)
Needs Coffee
#22 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:14 AM
Yours has offered variety, an update to Bek's mod and you are around in case of any issues, those are all worth a lot.
Theorist
#23 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
Great mod, thank you, gummilutt!

Please read the site rules regarding posting

I'm sorry hun, I will concede that I should have clicked thanks instead of advanced (which I went to so I could add an emoticon), however, I did not say "should be featured" I said "it was worthy of a picked upload if not a feature".

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Yours has offered variety, an update to Bek's mod and you are around in case of any issues, those are all worth a lot.

Yes, I suppose you're right about that Thanks for reminding me about Bek's mod, I forgot to mention that Squinge conflicts with hers and you can only use one of them. Squinge adds sliding for adults and elders, but one will have to pick between toddlers/pets being able to use the stairs and adults/elders sliding. I suppose my version can be a good compromise for those who want Rebecah's mod

Needs Coffee
#25 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:57 AM
I for one am very grateful for an update to Bek's mod, would not be without it.
Page 1 of 3