Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Fruit Shakes

by plasticbox Posted 11th Jan 2016 at 4:00 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:27 PM by plasticbox

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 4:08 PM
They look great :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:45 PM
Blackberries are called Brombeeren (Brombeer if it's an ingredient) in German
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:58 PM
They still cost $4 even if you have ingredients?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:07 PM
Awesome!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:31 PM
Yes, they cost 4§ .. for the milk, I thought.

@greenMisa does the German *game* also call them Brombeeren? I was wondering because the actual fruit in game looks nothing like a Brombeere. That said, I totally forgot that I actually have the German strings floating about somewhere! Duh. I'll put in a German translation with the next update (I guess there may be other translations coming in too, if it's like with the other foods I made so far =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:51 PM
Here the PT-BR STBL. I posted the translation for the custom food interactions but i think you missed it. You could check it in the other post
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_112CD260527B87D0.rar (444 Bytes, 15 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 7:00 PM
Oh, could be that I missed that, yeah. I'll put it in next time. Thanks!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Yes, they cost 4§ .. for the milk, I thought.

@greenMisa does the German *game* also call them Brombeeren? I was wondering because the actual fruit in game looks nothing like a Brombeere. That said, I totally forgot that I actually have the German strings floating about somewhere! Duh. I'll put in a German translation with the next update (I guess there may be other translations coming in too, if it's like with the other foods I made so far =).

Yup, they're also called Brombeeren in the game. Awesome, I'll download it as soon as the translation is up then :D
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 8:08 PM
Okay, updated -- this also fixes the issue with the nonexistant other-language strings ( ).

@Eámanë the file you posted is about something to do with the Never Tired trait .. or something?

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:05 PM
Three Fruit Shakes - Spanish translation
Yay, I love fruit shakes!
Here is my translation to share

Enjoy/disfruten

PD: How can I serve the shakes (more than one)? thanks!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_132CD260527B87D0.rar (402 Bytes, 7 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:14 PM
This is awesome. Can you continue to make foods. My sims grow tired of eating the same stuff over and over and over and over again.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
PD: How can I serve the shakes (more than one)? thanks!

Serving isn't actually implemented right now, but I put it in the STBLs so that if I revisit that, I don't need to go through the strings again. =)

Thanks for the translation!

Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:33 PM
Okay, updated -- this also fixes the issue with the nonexistant other-language strings ( ).

@Eámanë the file you posted is about something to do with the Never Tired trait .. or something?

No. What do you mean?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:45 PM
I mean that the file you posted above contains strings like "Grazie a geni speciali questi Sim raramente hanno bisogno di dormire (etc)" which is about sims not needing to sleep if I'm right .. not about fruity liquids. I think you uploaded the wrong file?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 10:03 PM
Thank you plasticbox! I've downloaded all your custom food mods. I'm looking forward to even more recipes from you! I always like adding more selection to my sims' menu. If you're taking requests, I'd love to put in some suggestions!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 10:44 PM
Oh, unreal. Perfect for the kids who can't drink bar drinks. They are so tired of juice and milk. Thank you again. I love custom foods
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 11:22 PM
Kids will need an adult to make the shakes for them. They don't have animations for the cooking interactions, so the recipes are not available for kids.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:09 AM
Do they show up on the custom menu or only quick meal menu? Do you have to have all the ingredients before it shows up on the list? Also, how much do you need. I'm asking because its not showing up in my game as the rest of your amazing recipes are.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:12 AM
On the Quick Meals menu. Yes you need the ingredients. One fruit per serving. Please test without other CC. Also, you need the interactions. In other words, what it says in the upload description.

Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:22 AM
I mean that the file you posted above contains strings like "Grazie a geni speciali questi Sim raramente hanno bisogno di dormire (etc)" which is about sims not needing to sleep if I'm right .. not about fruity liquids. I think you uploaded the wrong file?

Oh, I'm very sorry!

This is the right file.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  fruit shakes italian translation.zip (534 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:41 AM
On the Quick Meals menu. Yes you need the ingredients. One fruit per serving. Please test without other CC. Also, you need the interactions. In other words, what it says in the upload description.

I took all CC out and this recipe is not showing up. Your other recipes are though. Do I need to have GTG?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:58 AM
Did you download the interactions ... the *current* version?

Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 1:08 AM
Did you download the interactions ... the *current* version?

Its working now. I did the process all over again. I don't know what happened I had all the files updated the first time. Thanks for your help!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ready4luv
Its working now. I did the process all over again. I don't know what happened I had all the files updated the first time. Thanks for your help!

Is anyone having an issue with the strawberry shake? It never completes. The banana and blackberry ones work fine.
Page 1 of 3