Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:47 PM
Default The Maxed Out Skills Challenge
I can't be the only one who feels overly accomplished when a sim of mine maxes out a skill, can I? Well if you're like me then you will enjoy this challenge.

I really wanted this challenge to suit everyone's tastes, so I decided to add multiple ways to complete it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original:
-You can pick whatever traits you want for your sim.
-You can use books to gain your skills.
-You cannot use money cheats.
-You cannot use any cheats or mods that speed up the skill gain process.
-You must max out all of the skills from the base game, plus any add ons you have.

Easiest:
-You can use money cheats.
-You must max out all of the skills from the base game only.

Middle:
-You must randomize the traits you have for your sim.
-You must max out all of the skills from the base game, plus any add ons you have.

Hardest:
-You must randomize the traits you have for your sim.
-You cannot use books to gain any of your sim's skills.

Note: You can have your sim be in a relationship and have children. Keep in mind that only the skills gained by the sim you created is counted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS SEGMENT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Learn for your family:
-Be careful who you pick to date because you have to marry them, no break-ups/divorces are allowed.
-Adopting is only allowed if you have a homosexual couple. (If you choose to download a mod that allows same sex couples to have children then you cannot adopt.)
-You cannot start learning any skills until you are in a steady relationship. (If your sim learns a skill autonomously then that is fine, but stop your sim from increasing that skill until they are in a relationship.)
-You must have the Charisma skill maxed out before getting married.
-Before having/adopting your first child you must max out the Cooking skill.
-Your sim can only get a job after having/adopting their first child. (If you have your sim get a job then they must max out any skill that is needed to level up in that job, before you can level up any other skills.
-Once you have done all of the above you now need to start maxing out the rest of the skills from the base game, plus any add ons you have.

Does anything need to be added to this segment? Tell me in the comments!

If you feel that there are other ways to do this challenge then leave them below and I will consider adding them to the official list!

Skill List:

Base Game Skills
Charisma
Comedy
Cooking
Fishing
Fitness
Gardening
Gourmet Cooking
Guitar
Handiness
Logic
Mischief
Mixology
Painting
Piano
Programming
Rocket Science
Video Gaming
Violin
Writing

Outdoor Retreat Skills
Herbalism

Spa Day Skills
Wellness

Get To Work Skills
Baking
Photography

Get Together Skills
Dancing
DJ Mixing

If any skills are missing then please tell me and I will add them to the list.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 1:59 PM
What should my sims life span be at? Im definatley going to do this challenge!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 9:45 PM
Are you able to buy any reward traits/potions??