Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old L.A.: art deco nightclub

by Flora2 Posted 27th Feb 2016 at 10:04 AM - Updated 30th Apr 2020 at 9:55 PM by Floraflora2 : EP requirements feedback

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 12:48 PM
I love the notes that you share on the decision-making behind the build process, such as which aspects of the original venue you chose to emphasize, etc. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 2:36 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 3:25 PM
This is beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:49 PM
What a good work! Ideal! I downloaded an I will play! :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:05 AM
Thanks so much! Adding this to the other lots of yours in the world I'm making - Simburbia.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 8:06 AM
Thank you all, I hope it'll work and won't be totally deserted in your games. (As far as I know, exclusive lounges are designed to attract specifically LN celebrities and all other sims who work in the movie industry - and for real, I always see there my movie stars and other studio staff sims in the evenings -, so if there are no film studio or LN celebs in your town, and it's always empty, then perhaps it's advisable to change the lot type to another type of club.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 6:02 PM
I only just today got around to getting this installed and placing it in a game. It's GORGEOUS! I'm so impressed!! Thank you so very, very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 10:07 PM
Thanks so much for making this! I haven't installed to the game yet, but I LOVE the atmosphere of the lot, from what I can see in your pictures. Wish I was so clever a builder and decorator as you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 3:28 PM
That's awesome! I love all the little details on it that make it look so realistic. I can't wait to see it in my game. Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 12:58 PM
Awsome!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th May 2017 at 6:45 AM
I'm dying to use this nightclub, but I don't have all those EPs. What happens if I try to use it without all of them? I currently have World Adventures, Supernatural, Late Night and Ambitions, was hoping to get Roaring Heights and Seasons. After that, the money well will run dry for some time. I could play with Showtime, but don't really care about Generations, University Life, or, really, very many others. It's just too expensive.

So...am I looking at having to shell out some cash for the rest of the EPs in order to have this amaaaaazing nightclub? It's just so perfect...
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dianebk2003
I'm dying to use this nightclub, but I don't have all those EPs. What happens if I try to use it without all of them? I currently have World Adventures, Supernatural, Late Night and Ambitions, was hoping to get Roaring Heights and Seasons. After that, the money well will run dry for some time. I could play with Showtime, but don't really care about Generations, University Life, or, really, very many others. It's just too expensive.

So...am I looking at having to shell out some cash for the rest of the EPs in order to have this amaaaaazing nightclub? It's just so perfect...

It's very flattering that you consider your budget because of this upload - I feel embarrased because it's too much honor to me, thank you! Unfortunately, this lot won't look like this at all with your current four EPs. The exterior front has key elements from Roaring Heights; I think the red chairs and maybe also the small round white-clothed tables are from Seasons (?); the colorful lanterns hanging from the ceiling are from University Life; all the red curtains around the interior walls are from Roaring Heights; the circus-themed stage objects are from Showtime; maybe the pool table and surely several other pieces of furniture are from University Life. So I think that those things that you might like when looking at the pictures will be missing in your game.
The EPs listed that this upload can work more or less without - in my opinion - are Island Paradise and maybe Generations.
I feel for you because I also like some uploaded lots or custom worlds very much but I can't download them because of missing EPs from my part.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th May 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
It's very flattering that you consider your budget because of this upload - I feel embarrased because it's too much honor to me, thank you! Unfortunately, this lot won't look like this at all with your current four EPs. The exterior front has key elements from Roaring Heights; I think the red chairs and maybe also the small round white-clothed tables are from Seasons (?); the colorful lanterns hanging from the ceiling are from University Life; all the red curtains around the interior walls are from Roaring Heights; the circus-themed stage objects are from Showtime; maybe the pool table and surely several other pieces of furniture are from University Life. So I think that those things that you might like when looking at the pictures will be missing in your game.
The EPs listed that this upload can work more or less without - in my opinion - are Island Paradise and maybe Generations.
I feel for you because I also like some uploaded lots or custom worlds very much but I can't download them because of missing EPs from my part.

Oh, poop.

Well, maybe I can...find...those particular objects at some point. On...particular websites. Or maybe CC that's similar. 'Cuz I gotta have that. Somehow.

You not only have mad skills, you've got an eye for design and exquisite taste.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 2:28 PM
This is such a gorgeous, well-made lot! I adore the lush jazz age vibe of it, and it works very well in Roaring Heights - my lady detective has met many a suspect on this lot and conducted stakeouts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 1:22 AM
This is outstanding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th May 2018 at 11:09 PM
This is exactly what I am looking for in my Roaring Heights playthrough. Thanks~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 1:46 AM
Just seeing all your buildings makes me want to invent a whole story around my "Pleasant Strangeville" Sims file (which is all our main Sims 2 story sims in the Sims 3 - all together). I can picture Romeo and Juliette getting flung back in time right about now