Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 9:57 PM
Default Angels and Demons Challenge
I’ve always loved the idea of challenges, but to be honest I get bored of challenges that don’t allow cheats and force you to go through every tedious hour of peeing, cooking, bathing…that’s not how I play anyway! So I came up with a challenge, based on my own game setup, that I think other people might have fun with. I’ll be editing this post as I play more, but this is the basic idea.

(Disclaimer: this is my first time coming up with a challenge by myself)

I love MC Command Center–it makes it easy to use cheats when needed, and has Story Progression for the rest of the town, if you want it (and I think it would make the game too easy if you DON’T have story progression).

I also recommend MC Woohoo, which allows for polygamy, no strings attached woohoo (useful for demons), and teen woohoo, among other things.
You’ll want to either create all of your angels and demons from scratch (as many as you want, just remember that you don’t want too few), or edit existing sims in CAS with Command Center to meet the requirements listed below.

To get all of the aspiration rewards to show up in the store, get Shimrod’s Aspiration Traits mod (http://modthesims.info/d/548150). This is necessary for assigning aspirations to certain characters using sims.give_satisfaction_points [number], with [number] being however many you need total to afford the ones listed. The total number is 17000 for angels, 16700 for demons. The easiest way to accomplish this and the relationship cheats at the beginning is to create your demon and angel families separate, all of the designated sims in one household (I had 6 to a house).

I have all expansion packs, but I think you could play this with just the base game and the recommended mods.

Ready? All right, first, choose whether you’re an angel or a demon.

angels

Have angel wings (there are some good CC ones out there–the small ones are best)
Must have the Good trait
Must have pale eyes
Automatically get certain reward traits: Hardly Hungry, Never Weary, Steel Bladder, Hygiene, and/or Immune to need decay (use testingcheats true, shift+click on mailbox)
Automatically receive the reward traits Free Services, Always Welcome, and Beloved
Use cheats to make your angel(s) enemies of all your demons (testingcheats true, then modifyrelationship PlayerSim Firstname Playersim Lastname Targetsim Firstname Targetsim Lastname -50 friendship_main)
If you come across a demon, you must fight!
If you come across a human, you must be friendly if you interact
If you fall in love with a demon as an angel, you’ll become a Fallen angel and lose all perks of angelhood; wings must be removed, and all reward traits associated with angels must be removed as well ( traits.remove_trait [insert trait name here]); a Fallen angel reproduces just like a regular angel, though
Angels want to complete “good” careers: Astronaut, Athlete, Culinary, Doctor, Detective, Painter, Writer

demons

Though I like the idea of having horns or wings, I’ve yet to find any good, reliable ones yet :/
Must have the Evil trait
Must have red/orange eyes
Not immune to need decay, but automatically get certain reward traits: Hardly Hungry, Never Weary, Steel Bladder, but NOT Hygiene.
Automatically get the reward traits Tormenter and Beguiling
If you come across an angel, you must try to seduce them
If you come across a human, you must try to seduce them
Must try to woohoo once a day–every day you DON’T woohoo, your family loses $200 that you spent on phone sex or something; demons are INSATIABLE
Demons want to complete “bad” careers: Business, Criminal, Entertainer, Scientist, Secret Agent, Tech Guru

general

One community lot for Heaven, one for Hell. Decorate them however you want!
Make one club (if you have the Get Together expansion) for demons, one for angels; the hangouts can be your Heaven/Hell lots.
For the player family: the goal is for your main sim from each generation (you’ll pick one heir for each) to complete a fulfilling career, find a mate, and have an heir. Ideally, the mate would be one of their own kind. If the mate is a human, whenever a child is born, it only inherits half of its angelic/demonic parent’s DNA so a first generation mixed child would be ½ angel. This doesn’t apply to angel/demon pairings–their children are still fully supernatural, despite being mixed. The idea is to try to stay as “supernatural” as possible by mating with other angels and demons, or mixed angels and demons. Two mixed children would have fully supernatural children.
In the event of a child with a demonic AND an angelic parent, toss a coin to see if they get the Evil or Good trait, and continue to do that down the line for each heir from now on.
All angels have (A) after their first name; all demons have (D). If a child is half-human, it’s either (AH) or (DH).
Here’s a chart with the results of pairings:

(A)+(H)=(AH)
(D)+(H)=(DH)
(A)+(D)=(AD)
(AH) + (A)=(A)
(DH)+(D)=(D)
(AD)+(A)=(A)
(AD)+(D)=(D)
(AH)+(AH)=(A)
(DH)+(DH)=(D)
(AD)+(AH)=(AH)
(AD)+(DH)=(DH)
(AH)+(H)=(AH2)
(DH)+(H)=(DH2)

If (AH2) or (DH2) mate with anyone except (A), (D), or (AD), it’s game over and you must play with another, more eligible sim. (A), (D), and (AD) children get all the reward traits their parents did. (AH) and (DH) get the needs-based traits but none of the others. (AH2) and (DH2) get no automatic traits.

You’ll need to rename sims born into other households with the appropriate letters added to their names, so you can keep track of what is what.

(TIP: Do NOT actually include the parentheses in their name–it will make it impossible to do the relationship cheat to make your angels initially hate your demons!)
For the Good/Evil trait, you could use this mod to give your sim an extra slot. The G/E trait requirement applies to heirs, too! But after assigning this mandatory trait, other traits must be randomized.

You canNOT use any money cheats; money must be earned!

And that’s it! I have pictures of my own game on my tumblr: dantesmainbitch.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 3:42 PM
I love it!! I'm going to try this out and make some DRAMA!! I like the idea of an angel sneaking off to see her forbidden demon love! Kind of reminds me of the book series Warriors (So Fab) and how it's forbidden to love someone from another clan. (Even though they did it anyway) ^-^