Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liverpool Town Hall

by cutsocks Posted 9th May 2016 at 2:38 AM - Updated 9th May 2016 at 12:20 PM by cutsocks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2016 at 1:57 PM
Great looking lot. I looked up the Liverpool town hall, and you did a great job recreating it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2016 at 7:16 PM
As a town builder rather than a player, I've wanted to replace the rabbit-hole town halls with proper ones for a long time and this will be great for a couple of my towns.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:49 AM
Currently rebuilding Sunset valley to my liking. This is amazing - good job and thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2016 at 11:20 AM Last edited by Fergus' Mind : 20th May 2016 at 4:55 PM.
I love how you've finished it! It's so grand and elegant, just as it is in real life. As with any English city, Liverpool has its own 'native accent' associated with its people.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th May 2016 at 6:43 AM
As a scouser, I love this lot. You've done a fantastic job recreating the Town Hall.
Well done!
Oh, and the 'native accent' portrayed by Jimmy Carr is so over exaggerated it's not even funny.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:48 AM
Amazing!! I love the way you work the roofs in all your buildings. Fantastic attention to detail!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:44 AM
Ive tried making my own city hall, but this blows it out the water. Thank you!