Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clearview Beach Home

by CarlDillynson Posted 14th May 2016 at 4:18 AM - Updated 14th May 2016 at 4:43 AM by CarlDillynson
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2016 at 1:12 PM
This seems like a great house! Im sure I'll have fun with it. Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th May 2016 at 6:37 PM
Love your cc free homes. They're very beautiful and well decorated. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2016 at 7:21 PM
OMG is super cute, i'm totally using this one, Thanks c:
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2016 at 3:06 PM
Lovely, thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th May 2016 at 12:11 AM
Adorable beach house. thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:01 AM
I love love love that you do things for only the base game or one particular expansion pack. It really demonstrates your skill and creativity that you can do so much with less objects. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mutantchaosgoddess
I love love love that you do things for only the base game or one particular expansion pack. It really demonstrates your skill and creativity that you can do so much with less objects. Thank you!

I have all expansions except for showtime, into the future and world adventures. My favorite pack to use is ambitions, and once in a while I will use an item or two from university. I try to limit myself considering not everyone has those packs, but sometimes certain items are necessary for the build. And you're welcome! Glad you like the house!