Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smallhouse Models Bathroom Set Shower Curtain Recolours

by Michelle Posted 2nd Jun 2016 at 7:33 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:38 AM by Michelle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 10:56 AM
Thank you! I use this set a lot and love the extra colours.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 11:50 AM
Thank you so much for those sets. I grab both since I abuse this combo in my lots.
My simmies and I are really happy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 2:04 PM Last edited by zheyrryhn : 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:22 AM.
Cool! I was just thinking the other day how great it would be to have some new colors of Phaenoh's tub.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 6:08 PM
Thank you. I love and use all your Smallhouse sets so really appreciate these recolors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 6:15 PM
Sorry about the "your Smallhouse sets" remark. I have just about every wall, floor, recolor you've ever made here and just wasn't thinking about who made the sets, so please, thank you for a recolor of a favorite set.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:13 AM
Thank you, I use this shower bath a lot, it's great to have recolours of it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 4:56 PM
Oooh, oooh, oooh!!! I love the Smallhouse Models sets and I love your work and having the two of them combined in one thing is exciting! Do you plan to do some of Phaenoh's other Smallhouse Models stuff?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 7:36 AM
I cannot download this because my computer is about to explode thanks to a seriously enlarged downloads folder. So I've got to cool it. But I just had to stop in and say how nice these are, and once I do a little weeding I'll come back and get them! Beautiful job as always, love!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 3:49 PM
I really love these recolors. The only thing that could make them more perfect would be if the tubs matched this set:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=567099

Then I could build the most incredible matching bathrooms ever.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:04 AM
Thanks!