Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spiderweb Hardcore Gaming Set (added more swatches!)

by Wazowski_Vegeta Posted 20th Jul 2016 at 1:45 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2016 at 5:33 AM by Wazowski_Vegeta : Added more swatches!

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 4:45 AM
Cool -- thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:21 AM
Thanks for these gaming rigs for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:30 AM
Thank you so much for making this! Dragon Age is my favorite gaming series of all-time and the seeing their posters on here made my day! <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 8:44 AM
Thank you,
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 8:51 AM
Alright, cool! I guess I'll have to have a custom swatch though, I don't like my PCs with stickers on them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 9:49 AM
This looks really cool! Do you think you could make a Skyrim poster? It's my favourite game. (Sorry if there is already a Skyrim one it's difficult to see what some of them are) :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 4:22 PM
Very Cool thanks for sharing it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 6:28 PM
Desperately needs a Steam / Alienware / AMD swatch for either computer or wallpaper because these are the juggernauts of pc gaming lol But overall great idea *downloads*
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 7:59 PM
Dont work for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 8:55 PM
Thanks this looks really cool, especially the computers
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:22 AM
Help plssss....I put the .package files in the mod folder under documents but CC doesn't appear in the Electronics Menu under buy....Mods enabled in settings game up to date with latest patch...Will appreciate it very much...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K ell z
This looks really cool! Do you think you could make a Skyrim poster? It's my favourite game. (Sorry if there is already a Skyrim one it's difficult to see what some of them are)

Will totally do soon, I had it done and just forgot to put it since I had so many hehe. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by underworld_imp
Desperately needs a Steam / Alienware / AMD swatch for either computer or wallpaper because these are the juggernauts of pc gaming lol But overall great idea *downloads*

Great Idea! I might add some more with time
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by doogzman
Help plssss....I put the .package files in the mod folder under documents but CC doesn't appear in the Electronics Menu under buy....Mods enabled in settings game up to date with latest patch...Will appreciate it very much...

That's really strange, I've had it tested and never happened before, maybe it is conflicting with another computer, or maybe you could try to look for them by name, they are under computers section if that helps!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 6:05 AM
awww...yeah I tried searching it also by name but it's not appearing..other package runs without any problem though....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 10:32 AM
Thanks this is amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 7:23 PM
This is amazing. Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 10:39 PM
Silly question, but do all three screens display animations (i.e. whatever the Sim is doing on the computer), or does only one display actually work?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 5:04 AM
Very nice job!!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 9:54 AM
This has got to be one of the most awesome things I have seen on here! How clever and imaginative! :D This is a fantastic idea. Thank you for this! I am curious as well about the monitors display and if they will be synchronous. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 11:57 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 12:37 AM
Great job on the rig. I'm practically giddy over the "We Happy Few" poster.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:28 AM
Thank you all for the kind comments, and following the advice of some awesome people here I added more swatches and a few cool posters that were missing! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 2:41 PM
Thanks, really cool idea! Unfortunately the file for the aaa paintings seems to be corrupted. The indie paintings and pcs worked fine though!
Page 1 of 3