Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumnal Colonial (Base+CC, 3Bd/3Ba)

by gizky Posted 5th Sep 2016 at 6:31 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 6:34 PM
adorable, so much you can do with cc. don't think i have all these, but I love how it all came together, nice design Gizky
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 7:50 PM
Wonderful! Autumn is my favorite season and this house is very welcoming.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 5:01 AM
Love Colonials! I usually dont like the color green for interiors, but it looks great in this house. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 6:07 AM
Beautiful lot! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 9:58 PM
I love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 5:36 PM
its cute but for some reason it wont show up in my library in the game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misspett
its cute but for some reason it wont show up in my library in the game

It has CC so you have to check the option to the left side of your library to show items with custom content. hope that solves your problem
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 3:33 PM
I haven't downloaded any lots from here before, so do I need to download the cc separately or will it come with the lot?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blondemom63601
I haven't downloaded any lots from here before, so do I need to download the cc separately or will it come with the lot?

Hi - you have to download the CC separately! If my long list is overwhelming, download at least the build and landscape items, keeping in mind you will have to redecorate areas of the house.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 4:09 PM
I downloaded everything. Thank you! The house looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 6:14 AM
how do i download please help
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 5:36 PM
Okay... First of all I was initially annoyed at the high volume of CC. BUT. Then I clicked on all the links and was led down a 2+ hour downloading rabbit hole! So I am not only no longer annoyed but am wondering if this is the CC that you have just for this lot, perhaps you can recommend to me some of your favorite cc locations/artists?? lol thanks @gizky
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starstrucksh
Okay... First of all I was initially annoyed at the high volume of CC. BUT. Then I clicked on all the links and was led down a 2+ hour downloading rabbit hole! So I am not only no longer annoyed but am wondering if this is the CC that you have just for this lot, perhaps you can recommend to me some of your favorite cc locations/artists?? lol thanks @gizky

Bwahahaha all part of my plan. My favorite CC creators are probably all represented there; peacemaker_ic being one of my faves! There are a couple websites that list cc updates if you search for them. I just use google image search usually if I am looking for something specific
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 9:00 PM
Thanks but way toooo much CC to download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 12:29 AM
Love this house! Thanks! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 5:57 AM
In love with this house! You did a wonderful job of tying everything together, it certainly puts you in the mood for fall!
Quick question, where is the fireplace in the great room from? It may be because I'm tired, but I was unable to find it in the CC links.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 9:07 AM
So lovely. Thank you for your hard work and sharing with us :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GirlGoneSim
In love with this house! You did a wonderful job of tying everything together, it certainly puts you in the mood for fall!
Quick question, where is the fireplace in the great room from? It may be because I'm tired, but I was unable to find it in the CC links.

What do you mean you can't find one item of CC in a list of like 200 things??? It is from this http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...ing/id/1350969/

Thanks!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 12:35 PM
Default real autumn trees is no longer onine
When you try to download real autumn trees, you get a "file not found" message. Terrific house though/

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Forum Resident
#21 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 10:31 PM
Default autumn trees no longer availabe
At creatve designs I get a "file not found" when I click on the download for autumn trees and real trees. Can you give me a direct link to the file? I really think it is no longer available.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 4:14 PM
I love the fact that the house has a warm feeling to it. Most big houses are to stuffy for my taste.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 9:26 AM
Holy shit that's a lot of cc! Totally worth it though, the house is just beautiful, i fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes on it. <3 Bless you for curating all that custom content too. I don't know how you creators do it, but i'm so very glad that you do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 8:57 AM
so beautiful, love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 4:47 AM
Thankyou for allowing me to download Autumnal Colonial Base. It's great.
Page 1 of 2