Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 1:42 PM Last edited by lukas11xxf : 2nd Oct 2016 at 1:12 PM.
Default Seven Deadly Sins (My version)
Quote: Originally posted by Origin
Ok, so while having a one thougt in a second about seven deadly sins, one thing right away came into my mind - this should become a challenge for TS3. With a suprised, I check within google and I find some people already suggested his type of thing. While putting a little of a thought, I should create one that is more in depth then those two as I mentioned.
Another thought came into my mind that this should work in conjuction with Asylum C. - and with a second thought pop in and I though of a better, and interesting (imo) way it could be played.

Ok, to start off: You create 7 sims that are based off seven deadly sins, and one more sims that is the queen/kind of sins that unites them. All of them must live together in one household. Those sims will have to do their related to-their-vice tasks on a regular basis. If you're sims stops doing them for 3 hours, they will instantly died (via with the use of your hacks or cheats, such as testingcheatenabled, by dragging their hunger down to 0%). If the queen/king/uniter dies, you lose the challenge.

For a better playability experience - set free will option to off.

Note: Tasks that are have * marked or a bold word in them are required to be fulfilled. Otherwise, the sim dies if not directed to in the 3 days.

1. Kind/Queen/Uniter of the 7-sins.
You pretty much can do anything you want with him/her. The Only thing you have to focus on this sim is to keep him alive as possible, or else you will loose the challenge right away.

Update-ETA: What's interesting about these individual, is that whenever one of the sin-sims dies, the king/queen gets injected with that said sin. (S)he can get all the seven sims. This is up to you choose this gameplay option, If you're looking for up something interesting and more challenging. With this applied, the challenge will still keep going if anyone from the household dies by the time-rule/sin manner.

Lust:
*Description needed*
Tasks;
- Have your sim embrace their inner cupid via romatic interactions towards other sims, eg. let it be flirt or woohoo.
- This sim finds anyone attracted, even those who are engaged and married.
- Depending on how you perceive your sim, they can also wooho with the same gender people if they are bisexual and ect.
- The Sim must do their lusting tasks on the spot; where both of the lovers met, no matter if they are witnesses in the same room encountering the affair (spout or their relatives).*
- Full fill only the wants that have to do with performing erotic tasks or that leads to the said one.*
- Recommendation: have your sim have the highest points for "outgoing" personality (you can use cheats only for the puropose to increase it to maximum while balancing out other personality traits how you want them to be).
*More comming soon*

Wrath:
*Description needed*
Tasks;
- Have your sim embrace their inner beast via mean interactions towards other sims, eg. let it be insulting or fighting.
- Whoever pisses off this sin sim (let it be a minor relationship point drop), the wrath-sim will have an urge to be mean and beat up that sim.*
- Anyone that is furious with this angered sim will be turned into enemies*
- Townie enemies will have to be "killed" on their residential lot.
- Once the "fight/attack" interaction is unlocked, you must use it on that sim everytime you encounter him/her.
- The person that caused their fear to come true (eg, a cousin created fire in the house), the sims must act out on that "enemy".
- Voodoo doll can be used.
- Once turned into a witch, that sim must become a fully evil witch.*
- Once the spouse piss off this sim, (s)he will have to break up that or the next day*
- Once their child pissed them off, put them off to adoption or kick them out from the house.
- Recommendation: have your sim have the highest points for "grouchy" personality (you can use cheats only for the puropose to increase it to maximum while balancing out other personality traits how you want them to be).

Gluttony:
*Description needed*
Tasks;
- Everytime the hunger bar goes sligtly down, you must cancel the action of what the sim is doing and send 'em to eat straight away
- The Sim must eat any food, including when there is no any other than spoiled, poisonous or burned food.
- [If it's possible,] have your sim still eat food even if the hunger is replenished
- Have your sim drink anything at any time, especally if there is no food around.
- This Sim can only obtain and use the Smart Milk unit reward.*
- Full fill the wants that have to do with eating a meal or coveting to get it.*
- Glutton sim must drink the elixir of live if one is presented.*

*More comming soon*

Greed:
*Description needed*
Tasks;
- Fullfill the wants that are all about buying and obtaining something (that is an object or wealth). This is a MUST (if you can afford that piece of furniture/thing) *
if there is owned business with that particular object which is put on sale, have that sim buy every one of them*
- Adopting a pet will make the sim to crave more, promthing him/her to buy more pets and all the three minor pets. *
- Have the sim earn money by playing/painting/writing/freestyling/fishing/ect.
- This Sim can only obtain and use the Money Tree reward.*
*More comming soon*

Envy:
Tasks;
- Becomes jealous whenever other people from the household as something that (s)he doesn't, but has a Want to obtain/achieve for , making the envy sim lash out anger to others.
- Becomes Furious who have completed the same LTW.
- If above happens with a friend, become enemies with that sim.
- If other people in the household are in good mod than this sim, have this beat/insult them..
-Updated-ETA Depending by the envious sim's aspiration, (s)he will become furious with the sim, who*;
  • has a rich status, an expensive car (Fortune)
  • has tons of friends. (Popularity)
  • has a Romantic partner, once found when "ask'ed" (Romance)
  • is a lot smarter, i.e. higher logic than envious. (Knowledge)
  • see's a wife/husband with their kids. (Family)
  • is eating a grilled cheese in the room. (Grilled Cheese).
- Marrying a rich Sim (not from the household) and then killing him/her off in your lot.
- This Sim can only obtain and use the SimVac reward.*
*More comming soon*

Pride:
Task;
- Is proud to gain a skill point.
- Mock others by bragging, insulting and patronizing.
- Prime yourself
- Arrogant enough to dare check self out and admire their inner beauty and superiority.
- Without influence, this sim is no exception and just empty.... pitty.
- Be in the zone can't make this sin-sim any more prouder.
- Earning an premotion.
- Having an succesfull chance card is worth living
- Only the superior one's can obtain and use the Cool Shades reward.
- Completing any Want and a LTW.
- Will always/usually use the "have...break/lunch/dinner/" instead of serve, unless has a want for.*
- This sim cannot wish for resurrection to the genie, unless (s)he has the Want for.
- Once turned into a witch, that sim must become a fully neutral witch.*
- As a witch, this sim will not cast.
- Pride can't cast Good and Evil spells unless it leads to fulfilling this sim's Want.
- If it happens to be casted anyways, its effect must be undone/reseted.
- Gussy up is one of the loved interactions on the mirrow by this sim.

[I][B]Sloth:

- Slots are lazy: all they like to do is sleep/sit/nap/lounge/rest and watch tv.
- Using an hot tub.
- Slots don't like doing anything useful, that builds their skills or hobby, so the deity should cancel those actions from them.
- Slots are too lazy to even call police and fire department, and won't even bother to wake up to put the fire themselves*
- Recommendation: have your sim have the highest points for "lazy" personality (you can use cheats only for the puropose to increase it to maximum while balancing out other personality traits how you want them to be).
*More comming soon*

General Rules and Tips
Code:
  • Sins and the uniter can move out until this challenge is finish or lost.
  • Have a spreadsheet to track every actions your sims make, because I can imagine how hard it would be check on every sims if they're doing their sin-y task every each 3rd hour (a data checker program in-game is even better).
  • Every Sims apart from sloth can go to work without the consequences of dying, but the sims either will have: the time reset after (leaving or finishing) the work, or the time will be stopped before work and resumed after work (its your choice to choose between these 2 rules).
  • Any sin, except for sloth, can go to work without the consequences of dying- the 3hour-rule gets locked once the sim is gone to work and reset after coming home from there
  • Sims also have no risk of dying while they're asleep.
  • Those who don't feel like to play the challenge right away, you are allowed to start playing once the clock hits 12am.
  • To have their sins match their needs, have their aspirations match them respectively: lust as an romantic sim, greed as fortune, ect.
If you guys have any questions to ask (relatived to this challenge), you can freely ask them away.

Goal:
- If you manage to keep your sims alive until at least one sim dies by old age only - your sims are then freed from their sins and the household earns 50,000 simoleans (using motherlode).
- If one of the sims dies by other means (other than a king/queen, cuz u will lose the challenge) - you only get the freedom part.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 1:12 PM
Right now, I'm trying out for myself how this challenge works.

Here are my seven created Sims. I named them all by the sins (not in english though). From left to right we got sloth, greed, pride, lust, king (if not mistaken with gluttony), envy, gluttony and wrath:

Did some rebuilding by placing furniture and seperating rooms with walls and what not:

I build a big pool to spend more money so we could start with low money the game:

And bough other stuff to further decrease money until the household went down to 2,750 simoleans

I also made a good spreadsheet on a piece of paper, which you can the example in paint:
This can be used as a draft with a 24-clock, using it to create a new one and replacing it each sim-day with new check marks or you can simple use only the draft and deleting the checkmarks that fill up the mark. Since I'm using irl paper, I simply mark it with a pencil and eraser to remove the checkmarks.
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 3:01 PM Last edited by alljoj : 10th Sep 2016 at 3:19 PM.
This sounds interesting. Can sinners be teenagers?

Adding on questions i have, are they free from the 3 hour rule while sleeping?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
This sounds interesting. Can sinners be teenagers?

Adding on questions i have, are they free from the 3 hour rule while sleeping?

Sure. Pretty sure kids will manage to lived as sin as well (not certain though).

Yeah, they can sleep. The 3-hours will be reset once awaken. Thank you for asking. Gonna add that note to the General Rules table.

Also, changes where done on the Original Post before this comment. You should check them out. I might edit this post once more in the next 6 and a half hour.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 7:59 PM
Thread Updated!
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 6:43 PM Last edited by alljoj : 13th Sep 2016 at 7:08 PM.
I've created my sims. The challenge begins at 12 am.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 9:10 PM
Cool household Can't wait to hear more about that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Sep 2016 at 9:12 PM
Cool household Can't wait to hear more about their stories.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 11:35 PM
Challenge accepted! As there's not a lot of challenge takers, I think I'll post my let's play videos of this challenge every week or two (don't want to spam, but also don't want this challenge to fall into obscurity)
Feel free to leave me comments telling me how to play and what else to do. I'm doing this on a fairly basic level and it's still micro management hell.

https://youtu.be/EbJB-eNo42s

https://youtu.be/4g8gASX1Jnk
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 12:18 PM Last edited by lukas11xxf : 25th Sep 2016 at 1:31 PM.
Thanks mirta for sharing. Appreciate that you're doing this challenge along with hosting of let's play It helps me out to find if there are any flaws or lacks in this challenge, which you help me found out and thus help me improve this challenge without playing myself or just looking from my perspective. Watching the second video now and enjoying it.

Now for your question(s): For the Greed, have him buy stuff he desires (shown in WANT section). That would also satisfies his sin. For envy, maybe take a different approach: have the envious sim become jealious of the things that relates to their personality being expressed by others (if the envy is nice, he will argue/fight with the sim who is doing frendly interactions, if the envious is lazy - act out the anger on sloth, neat - who are cleaning out all/most of the dishes, and ect.). Oh, and speaking of personalities - wrath could be mean to those that have opposite counterparts of that (and maybe just when they just express them overall). E.g. let the wrath sim, who is serious, be mean to the playfull sim or when that sim is, let's say playing in a bath tub.

P.S. Your greed sim hasn't really sold anything, so he should be dead by now (not saying you should kill him right of the bat, because you probably didn't know by now). Again, just a reminder, you can buy furniture he has a WANT slot for (thought it is a MUST in this challenge, if you can afford the object, but I'll let you slide on this) to fulfill his sin. Overall, I enjoy watching this series of this challenge that you are playing now Keep it up! :p
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lukas11xxf
P.S. Your greed sim hasn't really sold anything, so he should be dead by now (not saying you should kill him right of the bat, because you probably didn't know by now). Again, just a reminder, you can buy furniture he has a WANT slot for (thought it is a MUST in this challenge, if you can afford the object, but I'll let you slide on this) to fulfill his sin. Overall, I enjoy watching this series of this challenge that you are playing now Keep it up! :p

he sold a few paintings I believe That being said, while buying an object every 3 hours is possible, completing a sellable object (AKA painting, or a novel) is impossible due to how TS2 works. It is possible to set the other sins painting and get the greed to only sell, but either way greed gets convoluted down the road.

Either way, I'll continue playing, recording and pray to RNGesus for buying wants XD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 4:23 AM
updaate!

https://youtu.be/Jzew6wUOtJM

https://youtu.be/ijEOeSf5D8s

I think I played greed into a courner. I think one thing that I can still try is to make greed play for tips and make one of the household tip them. Quite a silly question, but what happens if a sin goes to king/queen and they do not fullfill it? Is it then game over?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 11:57 AM
Yes, the king/queen dies if (s)he doesn't fulfill his/her inherited sin.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 1:37 PM
Added a few tasks to Pride:
* For gussying up in a mirrow
* Being Congralutated by someone.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:48 PM
These Sims became desperate then never like before. For whatever reason, their sins taken over them even more temporarely. Will this sims manage to survive through the week ? Or will they left to die and burn in hell for eternal suffer? The Outcome depends up to you."

Goal: Basically, during that period, these sims must manage to "feed" their amplified stomachs themselves with the following respective things said below. If one of them doesn't, you pretty much know what it results in Good luck!

Wrath: He is so filled up for the desire to become even more TRIGGERED, which appearantly it seems that "argue" doesn't help him much anymore. Have this sim meet new townies and have a -10 relationship with at least 5 sims.

Gluttony: This fat fatty wants nothing else then to eat whole things from the fridge. This sim must make 20 left overs and clutter them in her own room. You can also commit these by buying 7 buffet tables, place there and stock them with food

Greed: Greed got tired of takin' in cash and his wallet is to big for him to care that weight on his pants, so he want's spend it all on cool materialist things. Buy everything he has a WANT for and fill up his the room with these objects. If his WANTS of the same piece of furniture repeats itself, you have the right to not fulfill it.

Sloth: Slot wants comfy, comfy, comfy, comfy, did I mention comfy? Oh yes and also - comfy. Fill up his space-free room with a sofa, lounge, armchair, tv and a hot tub.

Lust: Meh. Just have her buy 15 love potions. You never know, it may come in handy (obviously)

Pride: Just have her build one skill point......

just kidding. Have her max a skill. Any will do!

Envy: her jealously over grew to the point she can't help but keep argue with the Queen. Have this sin always argue with the queen whenever they meet face to face (appearing in the same room, outsid). 5 times per day.

Now regarding with the queen. If you don't have one of these sims commit my
weekend given tasks, you can transfer the sin to the queen and have her do the curse as if you did regularly throught this time length. While the curse is unlifted for that sim, (s)he can relax and take the role of that queen scum and live the glorious life while enjoy watching the queen being misreable >

Stay toon, as I will be adding new temporal or not rule tweaks for the special events
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 9:40 PM
25th/-46th day of the challenge:
In this mystical week (in the next ep), everyday at midnight the fullmoon shows up. From 12 am to 6 am the queen/king inherits 7 sins and must commit them every 3 hours, while the rest 7 sims are free to roam around without a penalty in those nights. During these nights, if the queen forgets to do one of the seven sims, the respective sim of that sin dies the; end of the week, in the morning and right away (your choice to choose from these three options). The King/Queen is allowed to go to work even if she has sloth inherited, thought I advise to direct that sim to take a vacation day if possible.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 9:26 PM
started the first extra challenge week:

https://youtu.be/u2ihq4eSgBQ

https://youtu.be/PAUE0Ocy6ug

greed is fun, lust could be about seducing townies instead of love potions :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 1:47 PM Last edited by lukas11xxf : 23rd Oct 2016 at 11:06 AM.
K, now for the Spring challenge: Have your sins complete the following things before the in-game season ends or else they will die by their sins:

Queen of sins: must complete her lifetime wish
Envy: must obtain the copies of all objects that Greed has in his room and stuff them in hers.

Pride: must max all unhidden skills and life skills too (parenting, fire prevention ect.)
Sloth: must sleep every three hours if the energy is at the slightest decayed.
Wrath: must become enemies with all the sims from the household.
Gluttony: must try out every type of food that can be cook via regular stove (Pride comes in handy with this once, since she'll have to max her cooking eventually and that would give the advantage for gluttony, easing her job a lot more.).
Greed: must open a home business or purchase a real-estate, and sell at least 20 high-quality/value items that are produced by this sim (via fishing, painting, pottery ect.).
Lust: must woohoo all sims from the household.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 1:50 PM Last edited by lukas11xxf : 23rd Oct 2016 at 11:02 AM.
Queen/King-week:
In this mystical week (in the next week), everyday at midnight the fullmoon shows up. From 12 am to 6 am the queen/king inherits 7 sins and must commit them every 3 hours, while the rest 7 sims are free to roam around without a penalty in those nights. During these nights, if the queen forgets to do one of the seven sims, the respective sim of that sin dies the; end of the week, in the morning and right away (your choice to choose from these three options).

Note: the queen/king can still go to work in these nights despite having the sloth sin inherited.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 2:56 AM
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 2:59 AM
Queen of sins: must complete her lifetime wish

this one is legitimately impossible. TS2 lifetime wishes take well, a lifetime to complete. Every other one is sort of doable, though I would suggest to make this extra challenge extremely optional as that would probably end the challenge for 99% of all players.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mirta123
this one is legitimately impossible. TS2 lifetime wishes take well, a lifetime to complete. Every other one is sort of doable, though I would suggest to make this extra challenge extremely optional as that would probably end the challenge for 99% of all players.

Thanks for telling the concern. I'll look into that and think of another challenge. Maybe the king/queen could somehow incorperate the queen/king week?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 10:52 AM Last edited by lukas11xxf : 23rd Oct 2016 at 11:03 AM.
Envy: must obtain the copies of all objects that Greed has in his room and stuff them in hers.

Actually, I happen to mistweak the mission for this sins in a wrong direction that I did not intented (probably cause I overlooked into how you play mirta lol). Based of Envy's aspiration, (s)he must do one of the following respectively:

Obtain all copies of objects that Greed has in his/her room and stuff them in Envy's (IF envy has Fortune aspiration).
Steal all romantic-interest partners from Lust (if Envy has Romantic aspiration).
Seek to reach the same or have higher skill point of any kind than the other sim (if Envy has Knowledge aspiration).
Destroy the families of others in the household and steal their spouses to be your bride(groom) (If Envy has Family aspiration).
Compete with the sim that has most of friends than any other sim, try to win all of that sim's friends by having a higher relationship than of that sim. (if Envy has Popularity aspiration).
Distract the sim from entertaining themselves with what their doing (use influence for this maybe?) and afterwards promth the envy do it instead (if Envy has Pleasure aspiration).
^ Pretty much above, except with eating a grill-cheese sandwhich case (If Envy has Grilled Cheese aspiration).
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 4:35 AM
let's play had to be shut down due to The Sims 2 dying and needing to change computers just to run it again. Sorry :/
Forum Resident
#25 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
I've created my sims. The challenge begins at 12 am.

AHAHAHAHA HOLD ON

I RECOGNIZE THOSE NAMES

THAT'S THE VOCALOID SEVEN DEADLY SINS SERIES :D