Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 11:53 AM
Default TV Channel
I have updated my No Auto TV mod (personal Use) but alas my sims are still watching a channel called Be-Tween.... I can not find reference to this in the tuning files anywhere. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Its driving me crazy that this is the only channel that's drawing them to watch the tv.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 11:59 AM
This channel came with the Kids Room pack, the XML files are with SP07. There is an interaction file named tv_WatchVoidCritters which is possibly the one you want.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 12:26 PM
Thanks for the reply. I could not see tv_WatchVoidCritters in the tuning files. I decided to check updates to Sims 4 Studio and low and behold there is an update to Jackpot that was needed to support Kids Room Stuff. Thanks so much Shimrod as I had looked at sims 4 studio but as I read the word Jackpot I didn't think to look at version numbers.....Problem solved
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 4:06 AM
Yep i fixed it, i just needed to update S4Studio...