Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 4:51 PM
Default let's make and omega verse!!!
so...i saw this discussion back in 2014 about an omega verse and it seemed to have died down, but i want to bring it back!
the thought of have Alpha, beta, and omega sims in my universe sounds awesome. Sadly the only way to do this would take a lot of work...
so please share your ideas with me
lets make the dream happen! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 9:23 AM
Honestly, I feel like the easiest way to do this would be to simply roleplay everything out. Make this a challenge instead of a mod. Make a sim, roll to see whether they would be an alpha/omega/beta and go from there. Perhaps start out in a world where the roles for alphas and omegas are super conservative and traditional and so omegas have next to no rights and then as the generations go on, depending on decisions made, things will get more lenient and modern. OOH! Though perhaps a item could be created that would trigger a custom moodlet for heats/ruts like it was suggested in the original thread. And custom moodlets similar too the ones you get from a romantic interests whenever alphas/omegas are near their bonded mate.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 7:32 PM
been trying to do that.. problem is, i don't know how to code lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:14 AM
Someone created a mod for this and just posted on the SexySims site.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 6:41 PM
cdshrout1171 can you tell me where please? I can't find it anywhere...