Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Museum Signs & Banner

by TheJim07 Posted 1st Nov 2016 at 2:58 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 3:10 PM
Been waiting for someone to make these for forever! thank you so much! i have all of your paintings. they are so beautiful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 3:35 PM
Excellent idea! And thanks for using Simish!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 7:26 PM
Thank you for making these, they're great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 3:40 AM
I love these!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 9:03 PM
I do intend to make a museum, thanks! with these and Around the Sims Sandy's museum things, I'm all set.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 2:13 PM
I actually needed museum decor stuff, THANK YOU so much! I'm using it ASAP!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 12:55 AM
Hello, I downloaded by I don't know why the mods I have downloaded fail Please help me, i have the folder Mods, Packages (inside), the file Resources, everything, but it doesn't work. Please help me
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jdguarin
Hello, I downloaded by I don't know why the mods I have downloaded fail Please help me, i have the folder Mods, Packages (inside), the file Resources, everything, but it doesn't work. Please help me

You have to follow these steps :
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 8:46 AM
omg those are just what i needed, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 2:17 PM
Bravo et merci!