Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Whallin Plaza And Concert Hall (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 17th Nov 2016 at 10:56 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:36 PM by pancake101

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 3:12 AM
OH my gosh this is Amazing! It's exactly what I needed for my town too especially since I have a couple of shops I want to open! Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by landerlady12
OH my gosh this is Amazing! It's exactly what I needed for my town too especially since I have a couple of shops I want to open! Thank you for sharing!

Glad you like it! It took a while to do but it came out great in the end! Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 5:39 AM
I second that, OMG!!! This is really impressive!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
I second that, OMG!!! This is really impressive!

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 3:05 PM
Great epic build! Wonderful layout and the private boxes, orchestra pit, and practice spaces are excellent touches. Well done!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
Great epic build! Wonderful layout and the private boxes, orchestra pit, and practice spaces are excellent touches. Well done!

Thanks! Glad you like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 7:26 PM
I've got a couple of unfinished theatres but they don't have the style or the extra buildings of this. I think I need to leave the location you chose as it is but I really hope I can find a good spot for this in one of my towns

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
I've got a couple of unfinished theatres but they don't have the style or the extra buildings of this. I think I need to leave the location you chose as it is but I really hope I can find a good spot for this in one of my towns

Thanks

I'm sure you will!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 5:44 AM
This is very cool, can't wait to see it in game!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
This is very cool, can't wait to see it in game!

Glad you like it :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 1:43 PM
Magnifique!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 10:59 PM
Another "Masterpiece" of you,absolutely brilliant! :-) Five Stars again for this * * * * *
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wole6449
Another "Masterpiece" of you,absolutely brilliant! :-) Five Stars again for this * * * * *

Thanks so much! Glad you like it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 12:27 AM
Amazing!principally the theatre