Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 5:49 AM
Default Feedback? | Ellie from The Last Of Us
This is my first time ever posting to this website, and I feel like such a noob because I have no idea if I'm doing this right, but I really wanted to do it so here goes.

The Last Of Us is a game that means so much to me (I even named my cat Ellie), and since the very first trailer for the second game has just been released (I actually cried), I decided that I wanted to try to recreate Ellie (from the first game) in the Sims 3!

I did my best for the one sitting that I worked on her, and took a few pics (no CAS, all in-game), but I've noticed some things that I still need to work on (head width, lips, eyes, cheekbones, basically everything). Although I'd like to justify my failure by letting you know that the only reference picture I had at the time of creating her was small and blurry. But anyway, before I make anymore changes that I think need to be done, I'd like to get a bit of feedback and see what other people think I should do.

Here are a few pictures I have taken in-game of her (I have no idea if I'm posting these photos correctly, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see):

And here's a bit of a comparison between my version and the real Ellie:

So yeah, let me know what needs improving. Also if there is any CC you think would help make her look more accurate (such as hair, eyebrows, eyes, spots, dirt/mud, cuts/scars, etc.) let me know. I could really use the help! Thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 3:52 PM
Definitely recognisable already, good work! I agree that there is some room for improvement, but I'm terrible at sim sculpting, so I'll leave suggestions to those who are more talented in that area.

One bit of advice I can give though, is that it'd be really helpful if you could find some good quality comparison pics with a relatively neutral expression (and even better if those are at a variety of angles). It's much harder to pinpoint the changes needed when the features are being distorted by emotion. The picture you have there is pretty good for the lower face, but it'll be of limited use for fiddling with the eyes/brow area.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 7:25 AM
@Gingerxyz Thanks! I'll definitely try to get some better comparison pictures, and show the face from different angles!

@King_Deadly Thank you for that picture, I think I will use it as my base image!

I will make a few alterations to my Ellie sim and then take a few new pictures so that it's easier to tell what needs changing and whatnot! Hopefully the new pics will be up soon