Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peppermint Swirl Ice Cream: A New Holiday Treat! w/Simlish & English Buckets

by InLovewithRed Posted 10th Dec 2016 at 6:21 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2016 at 4:09 AM by InLovewithRed

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 7:48 AM
Lovely addition for my game! Thank you for creating and sharing. Merry Christmas!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 3:22 PM
Awesome! Another great flavor for my ice cream shop. Thank you.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 5:03 PM
Good stuff again ILWR - thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 6:33 PM
Festive!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 11:59 PM
Love this! Thank you - surely to be a staple for my Sims during the holiday.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 5:47 AM Last edited by InLovewithRed : 11th Dec 2016 at 6:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
Love this! Thank you - surely to be a staple for my Sims during the holiday.

Awe @LilSister ! How kind, I hope they enjoy it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 2:55 AM
Such a great seasonal idea for our simmies, in my favorite flavor! Do you know where the table is from? I have the chair, and it would be perfect with this cute table!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olyoldone
Such a great seasonal idea for our simmies, in my favorite flavor! Do you know where the table is from? I have the chair, and it would be perfect with this cute table!

Awesome, I'm glad @olyoldone! Yes! In my additional credits I have a list of all of the custom content I have used in the pictures, but I will list it out for you here too! I found the table on Retailsims, and they have different holiday recolors of it.
The original mesh is a Halloween version: http://www.retailsims.com/OFB_Shops...7/Hlwn07_3.html (you need that for the Christmas recolor)
And this Christmas recolor can be found here: http://www.retailsims.com/OFB_Shops...xmas2007_1.html

I hope that helps!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 10:52 PM
How deliciously festive of you! This not only looks amazing, but makes me want to try a spoon myself. I love the peppermint sticks, what a cute touch! Thank you ever so much. My year-round Christmas sub-hood will have a blast eating this! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
How deliciously festive of you! This not only looks amazing, but makes me want to try a spoon myself. I love the peppermint sticks, what a cute touch! Thank you ever so much. My year-round Christmas sub-hood will have a blast eating this!

Thank you @Goldenbtrfly! OooOoo a year-round Christmas hood? That sounds awesome! I hope both you and your sims enjoy it!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 5:05 PM
My favorite flavor ever...thanks!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:01 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:23 PM
I can't seem to get the ice cream to show up in my game.I have tried other food and they won't work either, im not sure why they won't show up.does anybody else have this problem? I have the CEP and other recolor custom stuff works great in my game. Any help would be appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pooh&tigger
I can't seem to get the ice cream to show up in my game.I have tried other food and they won't work either, im not sure why they won't show up.does anybody else have this problem? I have the CEP and other recolor custom stuff works great in my game. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey @pooh&tigger! I apologize for my late reply here, my computer has not worked in the last month. Anyways, I assume you are putting the custom food into your downloads folder, yes? Custom food can be a bit tricky... I am not too sure why it is not working for you. I will ask around and see if I find out anything though...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 2:23 AM
Mmmm...Looks yummy! I especially love the candy canes on the plate. So festive!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:35 PM
Great little snack for my sims and they much appreciated it :D thankies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:18 AM
Thanks for making my sims Christmas special! :D