Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 4:28 PM Last edited by Xenophillior : 9th Jan 2017 at 4:39 PM.
Default I've updated plasticbox's "Teen Careers for All Ages"
This is the first ever XML editing I've ever done using s4pe (Sims 4 Package Editor). I think it's been successful so far, having tested all of the Teen careers on a Young Adult Sim in Willow Creek. It no longer resets your Sim on the spot.

This was tested on the December 6, 2016 Patch, PC Version 1.25.136.1020.

To install: Extract .package file using 7zip and place it in the C:\Users\___\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder.

All credit goes to plasticbox - I basically looked over his/her .package files to see what needed to edited.

Edit: Let me know if has worked for you too!
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  careers_for_all.7z (39.5 KB, 1942 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:45 PM
Thank you so much for updating this mod! It works great in my game and I like having this career option for my sims.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 1:39 AM
It would be amazing if you updated it again since the recent pets patch broke every mod D: . I'm trying to figure it out myself....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 7:28 PM
Default Update?
It would be so awesome if you would please update this mod! I love using it so that my sims can pursue their aspirations and still generate some income.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:54 PM
I would love to see a fix for this mod as I use it a lot and the latest patch broke it :/
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 5:08 AM
Please update for Cats & Dogs
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 7:00 PM
Please update!