Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Knowledge Aspiration (TS2-TS4)

by jackboog21 Posted 15th Jan 2017 at 12:04 AM - Updated 13th Feb 2021 at 2:35 AM by jackboog21 : Updated with more buffs and boosts.

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 7:15 AM
Thanks for your work!
There is russian translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  KnowledgeAspiration_Jackboog21(+rus).rar (20.3 KB, 77 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 3:28 PM Last edited by coto39 : 15th Jan 2017 at 5:49 PM.
Thanks for your mod!!
Here is the spanish translation

EDIT: the file was replaced at 14:44 of 15/01/2016 (I fixed a few typos and polished the translation of some sentences)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  KnowledgeAspiration_Jackboog21 (spanish translation).rar (1.2 KB, 29 downloads)
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:20 AM
yay, thanks for all these aspirations! looking forward to the next one :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:50 PM
jackboog21 Thank you very much for new aspiration! Good luck in all your ways. I'm looking forward to your new work! Special thanks to the author of Russian translation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:50 AM
What about italian traslation?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackkitah
What about italian traslation?

I don't have one, if you want to translate it, go ahead.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 4:32 PM
Very close to the original TS2 Knowledge aspiration. That one is a very strange one. They had wants to be abducted, be dead (I know it's a very odd want) and be resurrected at the same time as well be one of the Supernatural creatures: vampire, werewolf and plantsim as well wants to resurrect their dead friends/family members.

When the Vampires pack is released on the 27th of January, will this aspiration be updated or created to give Knowledge Sims similar wants to become a vampire?

This one is good. I like it and will add it to the Knowledge aspirations for my game alongside R3M's UFO Investigator aspiration under the same Knowledge tree.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 6:14 PM
Oh, my favorite one! Thanks a bunch for working on these.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Very close to the original TS2 Knowledge aspiration. That one is a very strange one. They had wants to be abducted, be dead (I know it's a very odd want) and be resurrected at the same time as well be one of the Supernatural creatures: vampire, werewolf and plantsim as well wants to resurrect their dead friends/family members.

When the Vampires pack is released on the 27th of January, will this aspiration be updated or created to give Knowledge Sims similar wants to become a vampire?

This one is good. I like it and will add it to the Knowledge aspirations for my game alongside R3M's UFO Investigator aspiration under the same Knowledge tree.

Well, if the packs comes with a whim to become a vampire, I'll see what I can do to add it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 1:09 AM
Hi, thank you for all of these aspirations. I have an odd issue. I already had a CC knowledge aspiration (the UFO one) and then the Vampire Pack added another. When I went to add this particular one, since there were already 5 knowledge aspirations, it glitched them all out. When you click on the knowledge aspiration button while creating a sim, you cannot see any of the 5 and nothing happens, but you get stuck. I had to cancel out of sim creation to get things to work again. It only seems to happen when you go over five. Since you have quite a few new ones now and coming soon, I thought you should know this. Maybe a fix can be found? Anyway, thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bookwyrmme
Hi, thank you for all of these aspirations. I have an odd issue. I already had a CC knowledge aspiration (the UFO one) and then the Vampire Pack added another. When I went to add this particular one, since there were already 5 knowledge aspirations, it glitched them all out. When you click on the knowledge aspiration button while creating a sim, you cannot see any of the 5 and nothing happens, but you get stuck. I had to cancel out of sim creation to get things to work again. It only seems to happen when you go over five. Since you have quite a few new ones now and coming soon, I thought you should know this. Maybe a fix can be found? Anyway, thank you.

I'm already aware of the limit. I released an update yesterday specifically for this. The aspiration has been moved to it's own section.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jackboog21
I'm already aware of the limit. I released an update yesterday specifically for this. The aspiration has been moved to it's own section.

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 6:40 PM
Thank you! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 11:41 PM
Love this aspiration, but the new patch broke it, now it fulfills on it's own even if my sim doesn't choose it.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 6:45 PM
I really like these Sims 2 conversions and I wish there were more. I really like how the others fit under existing aspiration categories so it's annoying me that this one has it's own knowledge category instead of going under the existing one. Does anyone know how I could edit this for myself?
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 1:46 AM
Is this mod compatible with the newest patch (cottage living) ?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Feb 2023 at 9:51 AM
Hi! This doesn't work anymore. I have all the extensions, kits and game packs and my game version is 1.95.207.1030, which is the latest version as of this writing.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Feb 2023 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Habiba Hagag
Is this mod compatible with the newest patch (cottage living) ?

Hi! This doesn't work anymore. I have all the extensions, kits and game packs and my game version is 1.95.207.1030, which is the latest version as of this writing.