Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 8:01 PM
Default The Sims 4 Foster Parent Challenge (A Beginner Level Challenge)
(If something else like this exists please forgive me. I haven't seen anything like this while looking).

While out running on a deserted running trail by her home your sim comes across an abandoned infant. She knows that there is no way that the baby can survive on her own in these woods, and she doesn't have cell phone signal to call 9-1-1. Not knowing what else to do she brings the baby home with her so that at least it can be warmed up while social services to come collect the poor baby.

When the social worker arrives she cannot take the baby due to all the foster homes and the only orphanage in town being full to it's absolute limits. She asks if your sim would consider becoming a foster parent to this baby, and possibly to more children in need.

Reluctantly your sim agrees.

Objective:

To raise the abandoned baby and help as many more children as you can before you die.

Guidelines:

-Create a adult sim male or female to be your foster parent. You can create other children if you'd like and up to one other adult sim (if your sim is married).

-To simulate the social worker randomly dropping off a foster child adopt one baby/toddler/child from the computer every time someone in the house ages up.

-You can use money cheats to set up your home or you can move into a pre built home. Each foster child must have their own bed and girls and boys MUST have separate bedrooms once they age up to the “child” age.

-You cannot work while raising the baby as you cannot afford a nanny so you are to rely on the money that the state gives for fostering the children as your main income.

-Every 2 weeks credit yourself $1K per child you are fostering this is your money from the state for food, utilities, and other expenses that come along with raising children.

-You can also earn money by painting, gardening, etc.

-When the children age up to teenagers they can help with the younger children.

SCORES:

ADD:
125 points for each child raised successfully from infancy – adulthood
100 points for each child raised successfully from toddler – adulthood
75 points for each child raised successfully from child-adulthood
50 points for each child raised successfully from teenager- adulthood.
40 points for each child the caregiver becomes best friends with.
20 points for each “aged up well”.
20 points for each toddler skill mastered.
20 points for each child skill mastered.
20 points for each teen/adult skill mastered.

Subtract:
500 points if a child is taken by social worker
500 points if a child dies
20 points for each negative trait earned while growing up.
20 points for each time a child skips school
20 points for each time one of the children goes to bed for the night dirty or without dinner.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 3:05 PM
This looks like a fun challenge, But i'm plaing it on short... is that Ok? I'm starting with a toddler that's name is Kane then a kid and her name is Brylee! I'm tweeking the point system though
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:30 PM
LOVE IT!! I have a family of...
3 teens(Most of my kids just aged up)
1 kid
1 toddler
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CallistaTheSim
This looks like a fun challenge, But i'm plaing it on short... is that Ok? I'm starting with a toddler that's name is Kane then a kid and her name is Brylee! I'm tweeking the point system though

Sure just have fun!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 2:09 AM
Sorry I went MIA everyone! I had some real life stuff come up. I re- downloaded Sims 4 on a different computer now that things have settled down. I am going to re start this challenge.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsrsexy
Sure just have fun!

Thanks for taking it EZ