Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Acer Aspire V Nitro - 2014 Design Line

by littledica Posted 29th Jan 2017 at 1:11 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2017 at 1:22 PM by littledica

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:32 PM
I don't play Sims 4 because of the horribly limited build mode and world but had to check this mod out, I'm using a 2015 model which has identical looks aside from upgraded specs, I had a gig of video ram before and on this laptop my graphics are 4gb and in the sims 3 the difference is obvious, just hate the horrible battery life this Acer has, max 3 hours of sole writing, but I have a MacBook with about 8 hours of battery for school.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ibrianv
I don't play Sims 4 because of the horribly limited build mode and world but had to check this mod out, I'm using a 2015 model which has identical looks aside from upgraded specs, I had a gig of video ram before and on this laptop my graphics are 4gb and in the sims 3 the difference is obvious, just hate the horrible battery life this Acer has, max 3 hours of sole writing, but I have a MacBook with about 8 hours of battery for school.

I have the same complaint, battery life is kinda poor, but I mainly use it plugged so it's not a big deal thanks for checking it out!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:22 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 5:42 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:35 PM
Thanks for this mod. I love having more variety in computers to choose from for my Sims. I'm hoping at some point The Sims 4 will support laptops.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 9:12 PM
Thank you for this. I needed something that was more realistic in the sense that it's relate-able. My laptop looks like this, except it's a PC and the keyboard has white/gray lines going across it where the touch pad is, so now I have something that's similar to what I use in real life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 12:41 AM
Thanks, finally a laptop I like. keep creating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:20 AM
Thanks, now I can use my notebook in The Sims. xD
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 3:11 AM
Thank you for remembering what Maxis forgot. Most people use notebooks these days.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:09 AM
Tysm <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 9:40 PM
Is it right to assume that this laptop can be carried around? Because I absolutely hate that my sims need to sit at home all day long to write books. If this is really portable like the easel, I will LOVE this mod to pieces! <3 THANK you! Finally my sim will never be housebound anymore!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Is it right to assume that this laptop can be carried around? Because I absolutely hate that my sims need to sit at home all day long to write books. If this is really portable like the easel, I will LOVE this mod to pieces! <3 THANK you! Finally my sim will never be housebound anymore!

I hate to be the party ruiner, but sadly the Sims 4 doesn't support laptops so it's like a normal pc
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
I hate to be the party ruiner, but sadly the Sims 4 doesn't support laptops so it's like a normal pc

argh yeah I figured it out last night when I played a little... Damn... I was hoping that someone could create a computer and edit it in Sims 4 Studio to make it portable for real, I think it could be possible, since the easel is also portable! I may check it in Sims 4 Studio and check if I can change it myself. Because I really need a portable computer to not be housebound all day long to make the money without being in an actual career.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:46 PM
I believe Necrodog (?) did a portable laptop by giving it the specs of a draggable object.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 10:00 AM
I always thought the computers in The Sims 4 looked kind of weird. Thank you for this ^_^
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 4:39 AM
What program do you use to mod? I have TS2 Body Shop for TS2. But idk what to use for TS3 and TS4. TYVM in Advance.
FB/DianaraSherryPhoto1982

Oh! P.S.
Do you know how to create mods by converting Sims 3 items into Sims 4 items?
I really LOVE the washer/ Dryer from Sims 3 and I wish they were in Sims 4!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 5:56 AM
I love this and can't wait to use it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:41 AM
Thank You this works great.. Could this be made in colors like pink and blue? also and can you make Mac books?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 3:59 AM
Thanks a bunchies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:18 PM
oui merci mais dommage que nous ne pouvons pas le mettre dans l'inventaire comme les sims 3. car un ordinateur dans les sims 4 sur un bureau et c'est la panique car ils veulent tous y aller ensemble, de plus cet ordinateur portable et bien, mais qui dit portable dit transportable. ce n'est pas un reproche, j'imagine que ça n'a pas dût être possible, merci de mettre un peu de changement dans les sims 4, car ceux du jeu sont nul ou inaccessible merci et continue
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 12:27 PM
Honestly i love this??? i have the exact same laptop now i can make my sim have one just like me!!!
thank you for creating this
this is awesome !! !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 2:26 PM
Thanks so much! Just what I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:48 PM
really want a laptop all the time, soooooo many thanks.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 10:38 PM
I downloaded this recently, good job!

And don't worry about the lack of a mouse. Yeah, it looks kinda weird due to animations, but at least it has a touchpad, right?
Page 1 of 2