Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red's Retro Kitchens

by Red Sonja Posted 24th Feb 2017 at 9:58 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 1:12 AM Last edited by Simonut : 25th Feb 2017 at 1:34 AM.
WoW ! You are most certainly a "Smart" one to update these Retro items. I love your colors and thank you much, for these items. :lovestruc
Question please would it be possible to add a white Fridge and stove ? I'll not sure if the original color ( white ) will work or not with your updates.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 1:37 AM
AWESOME! I use these a great deal in my 20th century hood, which starts in the year 1945. Thank you for updating these. Will they link to the original recolors?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 2:03 AM
The guids are the same.... just delete the original mesh
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 4:30 AM
Thank you Red for reading my mind. I really adored the stove and fridge but can't stand my Sims whining constantly about their near starving state. So the cheaper base game stoves never get used and some cute downloads were binned. Lame idea to make appliances have lower fulfillment scores. My old stove cooks just as well as the expensive ones after all. Oh my I'm in a rant! Sorry!
Thanks for giving us another opportunity to enjoy these again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:42 AM
Oh Boy! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 6:55 AM
OMG They're adorable. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:28 PM
Harvest gold and avocado! My '70s sims will be so thrilled! Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 8:55 AM
Ugh, these are fabulous!! ♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 2:43 PM
Be still my beating heart! These are GORGEOUS! How did I not see these sooner? :lovestruc
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:01 AM
One thing to point out: Shannanigan updated the fridge up to Seasons, but it was not uploaded at MTS. Instead, the author left link to TSR to download. And it was never updated further.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 2:38 AM
Looks great! Definitely gonna use it for a decades challenge.