Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cassandre White Living Curtains slaved to Maxis Bedding

by gdayars Posted 23rd Apr 2017 at 3:04 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:13 AM by gdayars
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 2:26 PM
Ooh these are lovely, thank you so much
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 5:02 PM
Great idea, I appreciate these very, very much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:19 PM
Oooooh! They are finally up! Yay! I loooove curtains, and I've been waiting for these to come out. Thank you for making them (love getting new curtain colors without adding tons of new files!) and thank you for sharing with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:46 PM
Beautiful. Can't wait to try them in game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 11:40 PM
These are the best curtains of all time, I use them a lot. Thanks for all the new colors. I can just see myself downloading bedding now, just because I know it will make nice curtains! A shame there aren't single-wide and triple-wide options of these.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 5:31 PM
Great Idea! I love anything that makes that last step of decorating a room easier and faster!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 9:12 AM
Somehow I missed this. No more. It's going straight into my keep in every game folder.