Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:55 AM
Default Questions about pre placed cars in custom worlds, better or worse than taxis?
Hello, I just finished placing at least one car per household for every residential lot in my game because I hated seeing so many taxis. However, I also read (after the fact) that cars don't get cleaned up properly, in particular things like taxi cars and boats. So my question is, do actual lot cars have the same issue? Or should I remove all the cars I put down?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th May 2017 at 8:14 AM
I am adding a lot of cars to my current world also as I like the looks of them and hope the sims use them. I use Nraas Overwatch to clean up excess cars.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2017 at 11:21 AM
I tried at one point to give all households a car, but the cars just ended up getting stuck everywhere. And if a Sim gets a car and loses it within half a week because of a glitch, no thank you.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th May 2017 at 11:40 AM
Do you use Nraas and still have this problem?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th May 2017 at 1:23 PM
Yeah, though there may be some way to make it stop. I'm not sure.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2017 at 4:49 PM
The reason I posted this was because I read somewhere or another (I can't remember where anymore sadly) that said that taxis and boats are not cleaned up properly, and this can cause performance issues. I wanted to make sure before I declared my world finally done that adding all of these cars won't cause the same effect.