Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dreadwich Asylum (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 6th May 2017 at 9:12 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:09 PM by pancake101

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2017 at 1:04 PM
Merci pour cette idée de vieille maison pleine de mystère. Une question: Pourquoi n'avoir pas mis de sous-sol comme pour les tombeaux avec des pièges? j'aime bien ce concept.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th May 2017 at 1:24 PM
I downloaded a smaller abandoned asylum some years age but this will be much better if I can fit it in that town. It's possible I might also return it to its original condition for one of my scenarios. There are a number of ways that could be used.

Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:09 PM
What a great idea pancake101. You did a great job putting this together. Looking forward to playing this in one of my worlds. Thank you for sharing yet another great lot
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lady karamelle
Merci pour cette idée de vieille maison pleine de mystère. Une question: Pourquoi n'avoir pas mis de sous-sol comme pour les tombeaux avec des pièges? j'aime bien ce concept.

I'm glad you like it :3. I didn't put any traps because honestly it's just really hard to do for me. I may do it in the future for another lot.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
I downloaded a smaller abandoned asylum some years age but this will be much better if I can fit it in that town. It's possible I might also return it to its original condition for one of my scenarios. There are a number of ways that could be used.

Thanks

That could be fun!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
What a great idea pancake101. You did a great job putting this together. Looking forward to playing this in one of my worlds. Thank you for sharing yet another great lot

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:42 PM
I just want to say that this is a beautiful building!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th May 2017 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
I just want to say that this is a beautiful building!!!

For a collapsing and abandoned building I guess it is XD But thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th May 2017 at 2:06 AM
Thanks!It looks like it might be a fun place for sims to take shelter on long trips to the other side of town.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th May 2017 at 10:07 AM
Ooh, what a wonderfully eerie place! One can tell you put a lot of effort into the details, good job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2017 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loksze97
Ooh, what a wonderfully eerie place! One can tell you put a lot of effort into the details, good job!

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th May 2017 at 3:10 PM
Thank you! This is perfect for my story line I'm working on, about a couple who host a large party and capture all their guests and impregnate all the female sims, while the wife produces babies for all the males and then they kill the prisoner sims and repopulate the town with all the babies they've bred/sired! Many thanks again! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th May 2017 at 3:52 PM
I doubt I'll download this, because it's just too creepy and I have no idea where it would fit into my neighborhood, but I wanted to say that you did an extraordinary job! Absolutely beautiful and if it officially gives people (namely me) the willies to even think about stepping foot in that place, I'd say it's a success! I really love all the lots that you put out and it's easy to see how much time and thought you've put into each and every one. Kudos!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th May 2017 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
I doubt I'll download this, because it's just too creepy and I have no idea where it would fit into my neighborhood, but I wanted to say that you did an extraordinary job! Absolutely beautiful and if it officially gives people (namely me) the willies to even think about stepping foot in that place, I'd say it's a success! I really love all the lots that you put out and it's easy to see how much time and thought you've put into each and every one. Kudos!

Thank you so much! This lot also scares me also because I binge watched paranormal documentaries in the dark while building it LOL. And I'm glad you like the lots I make! Expect plenty more in the future! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th May 2017 at 1:36 AM
this is amazing
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dawebster95
this is amazing

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 28th May 2017 at 3:57 PM
Okay. I love the aesthetics of this lot, I started a new game and ran my investigator sim around and there's so much I love about it already! (For one this she was poor so the fact that she was able to dumpster dive and get some free items was a nice touch). I LOVED the little details likes scrap being in places and computers not having chairs or sinks missing from counters etc, made it really feel as if it had fallen into disrepair. However the one thing I was unsure of is whether this is a tomb lot at all? Seems like it'd be way more creepy with some blacked out rooms and notes scrawled in places. So... is it?

I'll keep playing it mind I just thought I'd love to make it into a tomb if it's not already.

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frogsnack
Okay. I love the aesthetics of this lot, I started a new game and ran my investigator sim around and there's so much I love about it already! (For one this she was poor so the fact that she was able to dumpster dive and get some free items was a nice touch). I LOVED the little details likes scrap being in places and computers not having chairs or sinks missing from counters etc, made it really feel as if it had fallen into disrepair. However the one thing I was unsure of is whether this is a tomb lot at all? Seems like it'd be way more creepy with some blacked out rooms and notes scrawled in places. So... is it?

I'll keep playing it mind I just thought I'd love to make it into a tomb if it's not already.

Ah! It is not a tomb lot actually. I was thinking of making it a tomb but decided against it. You can absolutely make it one if you please!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:01 PM
Aww man. I was hoping this was a tomb lot. Ah well, I'm still getting it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TurtleShroom
Aww man. I was hoping this was a tomb lot. Ah well, I'm still getting it.

There's plenty of space to turn it into one :3