Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 5:41 AM
Default Sims 4 SONG LEGACY ((WIP))
hey!! this is my first challenge for the sims, so try to tell me if something doesnt work.

HOW TO START:
... go to your playlist and hit shuffle. the first song that comes on is the song that you need to base your founder on
... go to http://songmeanings.com/ and look up the song. find the explanation that fits best. if there is no theories on the song, do your best guess on finding out what it means.
... create a new world, you can't use an old world for this.
... it doesn't matter what setting your life length is.
... create your founder, using elements of the lyrics to guide what they look like. take metaphors literally, and try to represent that song the best you can, even if it makes your character less attractive.
... unlike most legacies, you can start out with as much money as you want. if it fits with your character's story, go for it.
... make a house or pick one out from the gallery to match your character.

GOALS:
... your character must have a goal to work towards. this can match your aspiration or not.
... if your character completes this goal, you can pick which song their heir will be based off of, instead of having it be determined by shuffling
... if your character does not complete the goal, deduce 1/4 of their funds, and the heir's song will be known by shuffling.
... the goal must be far away, but not completely impossible, it can be..:
== master a skill...
== get to the top of a career...
== complete an aspiration...
== or anything more or less specific.

i'll add onto this as i make my way through the legacy. comment down below if i missed anything, or if i'm not exactly clear. thank you for reading
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 4:16 AM
I like this and will be trying this out.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:16 PM
I made a challenge like this, but it got rejected from both here and TS Forums. How did yours get accepted?!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 4:03 AM
Default Am Sorr
Quote: Originally posted by letitgo1776
I made a challenge like this, but it got rejected from both here and TS Forums. How did yours get accepted?!

How long ago did you make it? Tons of new moderators were added recently .. that's probably why.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:01 PM
This is incredible and really unique! I have 2000+ songs on my phone, so this is going to be fun.

you and me together, we were gemini feed