Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Disney princesses part 2

by Nuttchi Posted 29th Jun 2017 at 5:52 PM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:05 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 29th Jun 2017 at 9:23 PM.
-Technically- Tinkerbell WAS a princess, but had her official title as a "Disney Princess" revoked in 2005 in order to be the figure head of their new "fairy" line of characters and toys designed for girls who are "too old for princesses." But I think the while thing is bulls***t and she's still a princess GDI. Thank you for including her.

[RANT]
[/RANT]

Thank you for including everyone you did in both posts! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 3:51 PM
I love these! What a skilled artist, Thank you for making these part of our sims games :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:33 PM
I'm glad that you made Esmeralda a princess!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
-Technically- Tinkerbell WAS a princess, but had her official title as a "Disney Princess" revoked in 2005 in order to be the figure head of their new "fairy" line of characters and toys designed for girls who are "too old for princesses." But I think the while thing is bulls***t and she's still a princess GDI. Thank you for including her.

[RANT]
[/RANT]

Thank you for including everyone you did in both posts! :D

well all of them is disney princesses and are called that even in disneyland and stuf , but elsa cause she is a Queen , and meg marries a GOD so she is kinda royal an Mulan is neither born royal or marries in to royal family .. bu t she is a official disney princess i see them all as disneyprincesses even if google tells me otherwise but thanks for the info :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:19 PM
Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 9:09 PM
Love the art on these pics. I have other disney pics and these are better by far!!! Time for a change!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 1:25 PM
Wow. Love these