Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Punie-More Fridge Quick Meals!!

by punie Posted 2nd Jul 2017 at 12:15 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:40 PM by punie

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 10:37 PM
oh my god this is the only comment ive ever made but i love you i love you eijnklw;ak wow a blessing...
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:24 PM
Do they auto grab the new food? you know like kids will grab crisps (chips) if there is no plates of food around
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
Do they auto grab the new food? you know like kids will grab crisps (chips) if there is no plates of food around

No you have to tell them to get it.

"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?" :rr:
Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:06 PM
hey is it possible for you to do as an override for every fridge in game . i like that mod but i dont want my sims to always have the same fridge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreak 388
hey is it possible for you to do as an override for every fridge in game . i like that mod but i dont want my sims to always have the same fridge

It works for all fridges, you dont have to use mine.

Abraham Lincoln
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 12:34 AM
Ow you've added prices and the GTW sodas! It's perfect now thank you!!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:57 PM
oh thanks for clearing that up
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LunyKimberly
A couple more things to point out here.

1) if you don't have to pack the meal came from, it shows as a blank bubble and give a jump bug/error log when trying to make it (this happened to be when trying to make either of the parenthood items due to me not having that pack). It doesn't crash or break your game, it's just something to point out for people who don't have everything.

Do you happen to have a list of the packs that are needed to clear all the blank bubbles?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamladyK
Do you happen to have a list of the packs that are needed to clear all the blank bubbles?

Toddler update (for toddler foods), Parenthood (for sack lunches), Get Together (for bar foods), Get to Work (for soda in pay version), Outdoor Retreat (for cooler foods), Backyard Stuff (for tea and lemonade), Cool Kitchen Stuff (for Ice cream), Luxury Party Stuff (for fruit punch)

Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 7:53 PM
Aaaah this is amazing, always wanted this! tysm! It would be really nice in the future to segregate this by pack and then make one all-included at the bottom, but it's still really great!
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:36 AM Last edited by MiniMimi : 23rd Aug 2017 at 6:35 PM.
The new patch (1.33) makes the tots foods available for all ages. Will test to see if your mod still works for the other foods/drinks.

Edit: your mod seems to work fine - the toddler food still appears in the quickmeals, with the price. I also saw the fries and their price so it seems to be working fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:49 PM
It adds alot of cool new meals but it also adds a whole bunch of blank slots in my fridge when I clicked on it :( but still good.
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 10:48 PM
I believe this mod broke with the Nov 7 patch. With the mod enabled, I no longer had the "Have a Quick Meal..." option available on the fridge. The option reappeared after I removed the mod.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:29 AM Last edited by gyrobot : 11th Nov 2017 at 8:17 PM.
Patch broke this mod, hopefully Punie knows about it. In the meantime, I will provide an updated version of the mod.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Punie_Crisponix_Adequate_Fridge_More_Quick_Meals_Prices.rar (334.7 KB, 522 downloads)
Description: An Updated Version of the mod, haven't removed the toddler food items made available in a recent patch
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gyrobot
Patch broke this mod, hopefully Punie knows about it. In the meantime, I will provide an updated version of the mod.

Thank you very much! Will test it out right now.

- "When people say you've changed it's because you stopped living your life their way"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:17 PM
Hi i need help downloading this because, it removes quick meal when i'm in the game.
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 1:29 AM Last edited by elisey24 : 7th Apr 2018 at 6:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lilly12356
Hi i need help downloading this because, it removes quick meal when i'm in the game.

Are you using custom food interactions mod?

Because this mod doesn't work with it sadly.

Can this be updated to be compatible? Someone?

Also is there a way to make this compatible with the mod that adds prices to the original quick meals? They conflict.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 10:43 PM
<3
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 3:55 PM
Does this mod still work? And does it with work with custom food interactions mod?
Page 2 of 2