Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 11:22 AM Last edited by Isa-WP : 18th Jul 2017 at 1:09 PM.
Default AF skirts to match Skell's blazers
Skellington has made some wonderful business suits for the ladies, but personally I'm not fond of the ridiculously big heels she likes to use for the bottoms. So I decided to start recolouring stuff myself to match the tops. Here is my first attempt: recolours of the basegame short skirt with heels. I would like to now if they're passable at the very least. I know the texture doesn't really match the tops but I can't draw my own textures so I have to make do.
(The pictures are still unedited as you see.)
Edit: Just to clarify, if you think I really need to pick another texture (especially if you have a suggestion!) or show some Bodyshop previews that are more zoomed in, just tell me!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:06 AM
well they are fine I think, what program are you using? I would suggest a slightly different texture to match those tops, but the skirts look pretty good in general.

Do you have Corel, Photoshop, Gimp?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 10:36 AM
Thank you for your feedback! I have Gimp. I know a smoother texture would be nice, but the base game one seems to pixelate too much (especially the brown and black ones) and like I said, I don't have the skills to paint my own texture. I believe Anna has retextured this skirt, maybe I can try her textures? I'll try it out tomorrow.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:20 PM
Ok looking forward to seeing them
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 4:11 PM
Sorry, I still haven't done much because I can't find textures that won't pixelate a lot. Maybe I can edit the textures of Skell's skirts to fit these basegame skirts?