Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rodney Application Home - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 13th Aug 2017 at 6:07 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:38 PM by Goldenbtrfly : tags

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 10:07 PM
I love the deck overlooking the pool.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I love the deck overlooking the pool.

Thank you! That is one of my favorite features as well.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 10:12 PM
This looks like such a fun house to hang out in! (^_^)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liz
This looks like such a fun house to hang out in! (^_^)

I sure hope so, Liz! It was supposed to host some small, but FUN par-tays! Thank you for the comment!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:02 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th May 2018 at 3:04 AM
I am one who doesn't really throw Sim parties. I might have to change that though because this house is a true "party masterpiece"! I love the colors that you used, great coordination! The pool area in the back looks awesome and like a lot of fun. I also like the dance area with the multi lights! Thanks so much for this party house! Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:10 PM
@Debby1957 - Thank YOU for the thanks!
@SapphireSunrise - I hope you do throw some roof raisers here! It was fun to build for the family... and I *might* LOVE purple. Thank you for the comments on what you like about it!