Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Studio, Salon, Spa. No CC

by Secretâ„¢ Posted 11th Sep 2017 at 8:58 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:15 AM
This is wonderful! I can't believe you've used no cc at all, I love it! Downloading now!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Theorist
#3 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 7:37 PM
Nice-looking building. I think it should be a functional apartment building.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Nice-looking building. I think it should be a functional apartment building.

I guess if you wanted to use it as an apartment complex, you could download that mod (sorry I can't be bothered to link it ) that allows for shops and buisnesses on apartment lots. And then just furnish each of the apartments. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 9:27 AM
Love it as it is! The layout is very realistic. I'd also be curious to convert the first two floors into functional apartment units just to test it out. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 3:03 PM
Thanks. This is so pretty with the plants encased in the glass cases! I was looking at it in game before sending my Sims and to my surprise 2 NPC Sims were there. scared me.