Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Family Home - Fixer Upper - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 11th Sep 2017 at 9:05 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2020 at 11:55 AM by Goldenbtrfly

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 9:26 AM
LOL, that's nasty! Perfect for CAS sims, nobody get a mansion straight out of CAS in my hood.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 6:15 PM
Fun house, nice job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 11:07 PM
That's really cute for a fixer upper. I didn't know there were dirty walls and torn wallpaper in the game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 11:08 PM
@SciBirg - Haha, the bathrooms especially! That would be the FIRST upgrade, no doubt! Thanks for the comment, I'd love to do more of these.
@lorinsv60 - Thank you so much! At the very least there is a goal to work towards - fixing the house!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:49 AM
:lovestruc Oh hun! I love it, thank you very much. Even though it will be very hard not to get the bleach out, especially for the bathroom and toilet, at last I have a permanent place for taking my grunge screenshots. Heading off right now to install it, also going to check out that teal wall...never seen that before.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:32 AM
@sandya - Haha, I know! It's certainly not as bad as I could have made it! The doors and most furniture at least look like they are new and not hand me downs. Yes, I was surprised at what I could find building CC free. Give it a go! (...and thanks for the compliment!)

@Michelle - Yay! *success pose* I'm glad you like it and will have use of it. It's hard for me to keep my poverty stricken Sims as such too, but it must be done! Yeah, there are definitely some hidden gems in the wallpapers should you have the time to go through them one.by.one. *sighs* You're so welcome, enjoy for all you do! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:51 AM
Perfect for my financially impaired Sims!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 3:48 PM
@teafortwo - I couldn't agree more! Thank you for the comment!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 5:59 PM
Great job!!! I love what you've done - and the potential that could be

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 9:02 PM
Thanks, @CatherineTCJD Your homes are amazing, so I really appreciate the comment. Gave me a BIG smile, it did! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:20 PM
I like this a lot. Well done, and authentic. One thing EA forgot to give us though..moldy/stained carpet! Isn't it the first thing that gets ruined? ;) Good job. :)
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 5:52 PM
Yay, something for my poor Sims! Looks great to place in my towns! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 7:26 AM
Certainly in need of some TLC - great idea.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 11:16 PM
@Rosebine - Haha, YES! I wish they had thought about stained carpets! It really is the first thing to go, just look at how much the carpet cleaner gets used here. Thank you for the comment!

@Chaavik - Thank you for the compliment! I hope you enjoy it, and I hope to make more.

@yavannatw - Most definitely, haha! Thank you for the comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 3:45 AM
This is another nice house. My poor sims usually start out in trailer homes. This one is good for a change of pace.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:14 PM
@aja821 - Thank you for the comment, I'm glad you like it. I hope to be inspired to do another.