Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Law Career

by Neia Posted 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:37 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2020 at 3:57 PM by Neia

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 9:23 AM
Oh my god I've been waiting so long for this, thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 10:19 AM
Thank you for a much-needed career for me :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 12:25 PM
Oh wow, this is awesome! Thanks Neia!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 12:33 PM
Thank you for creating TS4 careers. There can't be enough careers in a sims game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 1:53 PM
OMG this is fantastic! THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 2:13 PM
So grateful for all your added careers, it really adds a lot to gameplay. Many thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 2:52 PM
ya.... someone took my idea and refused to give me information how to make such mod.... happy simming anyway :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:20 PM
I've been wanting this for ages thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 4:33 PM
Seriously your career mods are the best!! Thanks! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 5:32 PM
Yes! Thank you thank you thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 5:46 PM
Oh. My. Gosh. I really wanted these careers to be in TS4! & I can't wait for your new jobs! :lovestruc
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 5:51 PM
Great career plan! Love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 5:54 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 6:49 PM
Been wanting this for a while now. Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:21 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 8:30 PM
Ah yes, our lord and savior once again for careers. (I love you <3 XD)
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 9:06 PM
You could give credit to who ACTUALLY came up with the idea... just a thought for next time around... not just refuse to help them, steal the idea, and make it work?
The right thing to do?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 9:57 PM
I'm happy you made another great career! I can't wait to try it out :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:16 AM
Your careers are amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This is going right into my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 10:50 AM
Why the hate posts?? It's not something only one person has thought of; masses of people posted requests and suggestions for a legal career track on thesims forums under many different threads. @Neia happens to have the expertise (and the track record) of creating career mods, and has done a great job with them. For goodness' sake, people... you really want a credit list consisting of several pages of names?!? I for one am thankful it's been done, having thought about it for several months and dithering as to how to do it... should I also complain that I've not been credited?!?

Sorry for the rant but I'm fed up with troll hate posts that otherwise detract from something that has been given freely to the comunity by someone who cares enough to do something about it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 11:22 AM Last edited by Neia : 4th Oct 2017 at 3:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by aldavor
Why the hate posts?? It's not something only one person has thought of; masses of people posted requests and suggestions for a legal career track on thesims forums under many different threads. @Neia happens to have the expertise (and the track record) of creating career mods, and has done a great job with them. For goodness' sake, people... you really want a credit list consisting of several pages of names?!? I for one am thankful it's been done, having thought about it for several months and dithering as to how to do it... should I also complain that I've not been credited?!?

Sorry for the rant but I'm fed up with troll hate posts that otherwise detract from something that has been given freely to the comunity by someone who cares enough to do something about it.

This career has been in the work for around a year, I always have a bunch of different careers I'm working on, some I'm testing and writing texts, some I'm still deciding on the tracks and levels. I really liked the Law career in TS2, I like realistic careers, and Lawyer was a popular suggestion on the forums as far as I can tell so a Law career made sense. I initially wanted to finish it closer to City Living but I got distracted with toddlers and other modding projects.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 11:23 AM
Nicely fleshed out! Thanks so much - we always need more careers and this looks fun.

Re: Troll posts - you are right, aldavor, they have no place here. The staff is fairly quick to respond when reported.
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 12:31 PM
How can I translate this to Spanish? I hace never done such a thing and would love to.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 7:39 PM
Merci beaucoup pour cette carrière en version française !
Page 1 of 6