Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:18 PM
Default Best-looking Premades
Hey, need a counterpoint to this thread.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:43 PM Last edited by kiddypatches : 4th Nov 2017 at 9:56 PM.
Imho I think the best looking premades are:
Dina Caliente (I love her so much, for some reason she reminds me of Kendra Wilkinson :lovestruc)
Don Lothario
Cassandra Goth (if she has a complete makeover; I don't dig the pigtails)
Roxie Sharpe (however her name is spelled, can't be bothered to look it up rn)
Juliette and Hermia Capp
Alexandra O'Mackey
Titania Summerdream
Lilith Pleasant
Mr. Big and The Diva
Allyn Thompson
Fraces J. Worthington
Pascal Curious
Circe Beaker
Nervous Subject
Bella Goth
Kaylynn Langerak
Malcolm Landgraab IV
Keith Cormier
Orion Teens
Kestrel Teens
The Tricou family (especially Fricorith)
Dustin Broke (with a goth/emo makeover)
Brandi Broke
and unpopular opinion, Samantha Ottomas.

Those are the most attractive Sims that I can recall ATM. I love them a lot.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:48 PM
Oh nice!

I'd really have to go looking at pics of premades to come up with a proper list, but off the top of my head (and in no particular order) here goes...

Brandy Broke
Angela and Lilith Pleasant
John Burb
Jennifer Burb
Lola Curious
Ophelia Nigmos
Sasha Aires (with different hair!)
Vincent Moore
Naomi Hunt
Darren Dreamer
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM
Alchemist
#5 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiddypatches
Mr. Big and The Diva
those are their NPC types; and there are more than 1 pre-made of both.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:29 PM
Link Ninja
#7 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:30 PM
Matthew Hart and Jimmy pheonix from Uni - I actually integrated their handsome selves into my sim families.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#8 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 11:14 PM
Don Lothario, definitely. He makes such beautiful babbehs...
Melody Tinker, once freed of her garish getup/makeup.
Jason and Jodie Larson. They look so ridiculously good that I made a headcanon that they are genetically engineered Sims escaped from Loki Beaker's laboratory.
Cassandra Goth, once given a more elegant look and more flattering makeup (while still keeping her gloomy style intact) She has very beautiful features that pass on well to her children.
Dirk Dreamer is a total babe as an adult.
Jennifer Burb just radiates beauty and elegance.
Romeo and Mercutio Monty, many of the Montys actually.
George McCarthy, if you age him up, due to having the same features as Cassandra, which look even better on male sims, imho.
And Daniel Pleasant.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 11:48 PM
I am gay for the Pleasant twins, Bella Goth and Brandi Broke.

And I used to be very straight for Tybald Capp, but yesterday I took a closer look at him and it... really opened my eyes. I can see Consort features on him from a mile, and heck, that old man could scare the crap out of Satan with no effort. Do not grow up, my dear. Future has it tough for you.

So now I am gayer for Juliette. I did not notice those soft features when I was younger.

Is there an attractive male, anyway? Daniel Pleasant looks much better with a default bear replacement, but in my head that does not count.

P.S: Yes, I know that the concept of beauty is subjective, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all those sayings ugly people like me and many of you throw around like candy, but Brandi Broke is gorgeous and no one can fight me on this.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 12:25 AM
Well I really like Malcolm Landgrab whether he makes ugly kids or not. Also that rich Uni kid Worthington something or other. I think they both have interesting faces rather than pretty/handsome. I haven't had any pre-mades in some years so I can't remember who else. As for Townies Meadow and Marsha both grow up really pretty, also Marsha improves 100% on age up from the stalker child she was.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
Is there an attractive male, anyway?

If you have to ask that, you might just be a lot less "straight" than you think.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 12:47 AM
Pascal Curious, Frances J. Worthington III, Ty Bubbler, Dustin Broke, Etsu Cho (when she reaches teen/adult years, I thought she was quite ugly as a child), Dirk Dreamer and Chloe Curious to name a few.

I know a lot of people think Ty Bubbler is ugly, but I think he's so handsome I've cloned him twice in my megahood to add to the adoption pool.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#13 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:14 AM
The only way to make any of the Curious boys look remotely bad is to put the BG mullet on them. I know, I've tried.

Honestly I like all the templates and can't think of any premade whose face I'd change. But Lola Curious-Smith, Stella Terrano, and Dina Caliente are absurdly easy to turn into knockouts.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:15 AM
Jennifer Burb, Darren Dreamer and Meadow Thayer stand out to me. I also like Mary Sue Pleasant and any sim with that face template like Patricia Wan.

It's interesting for me to see which sims look better and which look worse after testing default replacement skins.

The most beautiful sims I've ever seen in my game were born in games, though. One was Rosa Burb, the daughter of John Burb and Florence Delarosa. The other is Genesis Collensworth, son of Phil Collensworth and PT Adam Wainwright.

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:23 AM
I always thought Mary Sue looks Asian; with makeup and hair, even more so. And so pretty.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
If you have to ask that, you might just be a lot less "straight" than you think.

Oh, do not worry, I know
I am more picky with men, though. Hence my question. Most people seem to agree that Don Lothario is handsome... But I just read his name and... Ew.

Do not get me wrong. All opinions are valid. But ew.
Scholar
#17 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:00 AM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 5th Nov 2017 at 1:34 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
Is there an attractive male, anyway?
Well, I found Ajay Loner to be awesomely cute after a makeover, so in my opinion, yes, there is at least one! :lovestruc

In all honesty though, I don't tend to think of the vast majority of sims as "pretty" or "ugly"; like RL people, they're unique (yes, even when they've got the same original face template) and most just need a different hairstyle and/or make-up combo to bring out their best features. However, the ideal combination is different for everyone - I like Lilith Pleasant with bob-length hair, shiny black lip-gloss and a smattering of freckles, but another player could choose the complete opposite and feel that's right for them. Someone once PM'd me on here after seeing my makeover of Daniel Pleasant, just because they wanted to know what I'd done with his beard... what they did with the info after I replied I never found out, but it doesn't bother me at all.

That said, I was blown away after making over the Singles household - all four girls are attractive, but Erin Beaker is a true stunner!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:25 AM
I forgot to mention Madison Fortuna. In my game she wears glasses, and she's even prettier!
Inventor
#19 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 8:19 AM Last edited by Sketching : 5th Nov 2017 at 1:28 PM. Reason: added links
Oh, no, I already posted my answers on the other thread. I'll just copy-paste then. Also, my list isn't ranked so I'm just jotting them down. And yeah, subjective lists are subjective and I based these on bare (no make-up) appearances so beware.

Angela and Lilith Pleasant (PV)
Melody Tinker (BW)
Rose Greenman (RB)
Isabel Baldwin (BC)
Titania Summerdream (VV)
Stella Roth (RB)
Olive Specter (ST)
Juliette Capp (VV)
Hermia Capp (VV)
Gvaudoin Tricou (Downtown)
Jennicor Tricou (Downtown)
Circe Beaker (ST)
I don't know why but it seems I like them grouchy.

I'm sorry but I can't think of as many for males and I don't seem to have typical tastes.
Oberon Gossamer (VV)
Vidcund Curious (ST)
Carlos Contender (BC)
Puck Summerdream (VV)
Erik Swain (SSU)

I would've added Desdemona and Hal Capp, but I edited them to have a softer version of their parents' template, so that doesn't count.

I wouldn't say that these are best-looking townies, but there are some that I find fairly attractive with a wardrobe change. I added links since the names might be different in other games, but the names below are from the game files.
Marylena Hamilton / Melissa Fancey / Ivy Copur (teen)
Ivy Copur (adult)
Jan Tellerman
Hailey Dalton (downtown)
Kerie Toyonaga (downtown)
Dominic Gray (downtown)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 9:12 AM
Pleasantview Bella Goth

Don Lothario

Lazlo Curious

Erin Singles
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 12:27 PM
Rainelle Neengia - her eyes and lips are just incredible, Sally Riley (I didn't like her as much as a child, but as a teen and adult she looks stunning).
Mad Poster
#22 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:12 PM
Downtownies have different names in different downtowns, Sketching, so we have no idea who you mean on that list. And yes, Vidcund, Oberon, and Erik look very good indeed.

I don't care what anybody says, Goopy is handsome.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#23 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Downtownies have different names in different downtowns, Sketching, so we have no idea who you mean on that list. And yes, Vidcund, Oberon, and Erik look very good indeed.

Oh, sorry. I used the names from the game files. I'll add links just in case people want to see them. Thanks for reminding me.

And yes, I was kind of hesitant to write them down because not many others seem to think so, but I wanted to be honest.
Scholar
#24 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:03 PM
i was going to make this thread but it seems you beat me to it ihatemandatoryregister

anyway i'd say that victor aspir looks cute just his eyes and along with his daugter pauline
connor weir looks nice
sharla ottomas looks unique
puck summerdream
regan capp
ariel capp
bianca capp
kent capp
john burb
jason larson
and can't think of anymore

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Inventor
#25 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:32 PM
I seem to be the only one who actually likes Consort Capp's face
Page 1 of 3