Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:56 PM
I love it, it's one of my must have Mods. Not for the sexy part, but for the realism it adds regarding pregancy, periods, risks and rewards.

Also, side not. I can't believe he gets over 6000 dollars a month to make it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:05 AM
be warned the patch broke it

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:20 AM
Figured. The Pets Patch always breaks stuff. It's tradition :P

The Receptacle still lives!
Instructor
#29 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:32 AM
it pretty much broke every adult mod including the drug and adult tv channels...
DAMN YOU EA

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Theorist
#30 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XtraSim
it pretty much broke every adult mod including the drug and adult tv channels...
DAMN YOU EA

THOSE MANIACS! THEY BLEW IT UP!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:18 PM
wish I had sims 3 again now for KW. I deleted S3 due to graphics card issues.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 4:13 AM
Turbodriver updated it. I don't know if I can link to a nsfw site, but wicked whims is on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 4:26 AM
updated mod on turbo's patreon/tumblr. works fine for me!
Instructor
#34 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
updated mod on turbo's patreon/tumblr. works fine for me!

Same here.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Indeed, I did. And It definitely goes more in depth than WW, which is pretty much just about sex. KW is a straight up game changer XD

I actually downloaded Kinkyworld at your suggestion and I'm here to agree with you wholeheartedly, it is way better than Wicked Whims. I was honestly shocked playing it, and it takes a lot for me to be
shocked. But it's better because we have the whole open world concept with the Sims 3, so you literally can zoom in on different "scenarios" happening around the world. I was shocked with one feature in particular
to the point I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the mod.. But I've been using it for a week now, (I have the Patreon version) and oh man, it does make the game super realistic. Having a blast, and it's renewed my interest in
learning to mod and create for the Sims 3 again.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 1:27 AM
ok, I'm repurchasing sims 3! lol
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:09 AM
I swear I called and asked EA to add TS2 to Origin because I was heading back to play it where the Sims banged and made wet spots on the floor and then about 2 days later, somebody mentioned Whicked Whims on here, I tried it out and haven't thought about 2 anymore. I like to play as realistic as you can get with this game so I'd like to thank Turbo, Sacrificial, and Basemental for making my game fun. My children play that vanilla Sims garbage.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neeri
I love it, it's one of my must have Mods. Not for the sexy part, but for the realism it adds regarding pregancy, periods, risks and rewards.

Also, side not. I can't believe he gets over 6000 dollars a month to make it.

That's the goal. I'd be thrilled if I could make a really great mod for the Sims and make a ton of money while doing so.

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 1:34 AM
I had WW installed in my game for a long time and just uninstalled it last night. It was fun-ish, but ultimately wasn't worth it because it created problems in my game. I was also worried that I might be showing my game to a friend or to my boyfriend and get awkward questions
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:41 PM
I get error messages on this WW which does worry me, but it's too much fun to give up, I also have the smoking mod as well I guess I'm just a ''naughtier'' simmer than most but I find the vanilla woohoo boring!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 4:22 AM
the new wickedwhims is actually a pain, it keeps creating errors. It needs a complete overhaul.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 2:04 PM
Yeah, It currently throws a whole lot of errors so I haven't been using it either. I'm sure that TURBO is working on this, and many other things. I just probably won't be playing the game anytime soon until then. lol
Mad Poster
#43 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 7:19 PM
Yeeeah that, among other CC related errors, is why I'm taking a TS4 hiatus for a while. On the upside, it's given me plenty of time for TS3 :D

The Receptacle still lives!
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 7:41 AM
I use this mod cuz it contain feature to change underwear part.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DakMamba88
I swear I called and asked EA to add TS2 to Origin because I was heading back to play it where the Sims banged and made wet spots on the floor and then about 2 days later, somebody mentioned Whicked Whims on here, I tried it out and haven't thought about 2 anymore. I like to play as realistic as you can get with this game so I'd like to thank Turbo, Sacrificial, and Basemental for making my game fun. My children play that vanilla Sims garbage.

There's a sex mod for TS2?
Inventor
#46 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SophieModan

If I didn't missed any obvious mod, there are objects which your sims can use to have sex. You can find them on SexySims.
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:16 AM
I don't care. I prefer my sims to have all their anatomical details intact for the sake of realism. However, I don't find staging orgies for pixel dolls that much fun. Maybe, back in my teenage years i would have loved this mod, who knows.
Instructor
#48 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
the new wickedwhims is actually a pain, it keeps creating errors. It needs a complete overhaul.

Well, it's still a work in progress. That said, it's the best mod for Sims 4 at the moment.

There were beds and a shower that had some basic anims but nothing like that mods that TS4 or TS3 have.
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:29 AM
It's great, but I don't tend to use the animated woohoos very often since they're don't necessarily cater to what I like + it gets a bit boring after the first few times
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 5:14 PM

Been busy with holiday stuff and b'days so my bad on being awhile answering.....

Yeah there's a sex mod for TS2 and sex objects but it's not next level brilliant like Wicked Whims is for 4. It was just good and I know the one I used the most actually had better sounds and the random occasion of the wet spot on the floor when the women came. I'll have to look through my old files to remember who created that one because I know it wasn't from Sexy Sims or Pandora. It was something I found on the old Paysites Must Die site.
Page 2 of 3