Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:54 PM
Actually, the population limit, assuming you have any EP past Nightlife, is 32767. So unless you get really carried away, there's not much worry about running out of character files.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
ts4 is same as ts1 but an alternate universe

same as ts2 actually isn't it? anyway i've already played with two families both are ancestors of the capps then the montys then the aspirs and contenders.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:15 PM
ok so i'd say when cassandra goth is a teen i'll add ts4 sims

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:28 PM
That makes sense to me

I mostly play TS3 hoods nowadays (IE Sunset Valley) so once I get a TS3 AU idea I could post it here.

Maybe a supernatural\utopic Sunset Valley, in where
Frida is still alive but is asexual and thus not dating anyone. She is taking a teenage lesbian couple in.
Gunther and Lolita both still alive and married to each other their daughter Eleonora is inheriting Goth Manor.
Agnes is newly married and pregnant to Erik. Cornelia is the madly single one.
The Tricous are alive and well, adult Gvadouin with her arranged husband Jack Tricou (né Bunch) and they have a daughter to be next Tricou heiress.
The Altos never arrived in town, Sunset Valley is all Goth soil with some Landgraab. There, homewher, IS a supervillain in town.
Landgraabs are p much the same. Well except Johnny Zest is Malcolm's teenage brother.
The Bachelors never arrived in town as Bella is'nt going to marry Mortimer here.
Roomies Household is composed of compleely different sims. Helen Hall and Boyd Wainwright were childhood friends and married each other and are in town and likely have a child together.
Oberon and Titania are in town and are basically magical advisors of everyone living there. They've not adopted Puck yet, or turned Bottom back into a toddler after defeating her, but they've already had the Summerdream heiress.
Overall there are a lot more families of various supernatural types and such, instead of having the typic Sunset Valley blandness. Basically SV has become a magitek hybrid haven, it has supernatural beings, but also Future Sims, robots, and aliens. There are also quite a few sims from the later towns.

OR eventually I could change SV into what I would've thought it should've been like if I never pathologically needed Susan.

just like mcdonalds i'm lovin it
so since this will be an alt timeline leave your ideas here

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:47 PM
Gunther and Frida are the bread buns, Nancy is the meat, Agnes and Cornelia are the lettuce, Gvadouin and Jack are the tomatoes, Oberon and Titania are the melty cheese, Geoffrey, Lolita, Erik, Eleonora, Malcolm, ??? Darling, ??? Tricou, and ??? Summerdream are the french fries, Helen, Boyd, and ??? Wainwright are the mayonnaise, the teenage lesbians are the ketchup.

Wait, maybe that analogy does'nt expecially work.

who are the teenage lesbians?

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:26 AM
if sims have suprise babies due to ACR do i keep them? this will be an alt timeline after all

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#37 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:31 AM
If you're planning to upload this to MTS (or not even on MTS, but for sharing anywhere), you don't want to use ACR. It leaves tokens behind in the character files and that's kind of messy.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:33 AM
oh...well is there a way to clear it in game?

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#39 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:35 AM
Honestly, a full neighbourhood is kind of a bad project for your first upload. Go for something simpler to start with. Learn from other peoples critiques. Etc.

EDIT: I don't mean to be discouraging. It's just that if you try to overextend yourself, you'll likely end up frustrated with the entire thing. Rome wasn't built in a day, and since you're young you have plenty of time to learn the basics before moving onto more advanced things.

Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:49 AM
your right i'll just upload a sim

and post about this hood in the whats going on thread

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:10 PM
even if they have a baby with the wrong gender eg:mortimer goth is a woman should i keep trying for a baby until the correct gender is born? and oh boy acr gets people pregnant sooo much in my game

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:36 PM
i found ts3 sims but no ts4 sims...

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 4:36 PM
you seem to be obsessed with susan
thank you for the links!

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#47 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 5:12 PM
for example I'd search "Susan Wainwright" "The Sims 2" to get a sims 2 susan. Which nobody has done yet.

You seem like the perfect person to do that! Just, you know, throwing that out there.
Scholar
Original Poster
#50 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 6:02 PM
omg you changed your profile to the almighty susan

My Tumblr
Page 2 of 3