Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:09 PM
Default Autonomous Hitler poses
I downloaded some pose packs and they work nicely. When I go to my gallery, some are doing goofy things in the photo. One particular pose I found is the Nazi salute. Do you think pose packs caused that or, it's very strange.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:27 AM
Ok I'm gonna need to see a picture of this.

Sims do some weird poses in the gallery but I've never seen a nazi salute. Unless the pose packs you downloaded modified the gallery poses (which is totally separate from a pose pack) I don't see how it would modify the gallery poses at all. What packs did you download? I have some in game as well but I've never experienced this issue.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 9:44 AM
Ok false alarm, I clicked on the photos to SS and it turns out they were throwing up random signs like thumbs up, pick me, spock, pointing etc. The way the screen cut it off made it look that way though.