Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 7:09 PM
7(or 8) Deadly Sins
Hey there! I recently made the 7 deadly sins in cas (I did 8 because when you search them up there's a spare called sorrow. You can add them in if you like!). I Liked the bunch so much I didn't want to waste them so during class i came up with an idea!
RULES;
1.You must have 7-8 sims. The only optional sim is the sorrow sin.
2. Life span must be set on long or have them all be vampires(I did)
3. NO KIDS
4. To complete the challenge you must... finish the challenge... I didn't think this one through
5. If any of the sims die you must either restart or use cheats to resurrect them as a ghost.

Ok let's get into this! Smile

You make 7(or 8) Sims and they all have a role in life until the end of this challenge.
You can make any of these sims how you want looks wise! any gender body face etc!

Sin 1 PRIDE My Sim
Pride has to complete the following tasks: Gain Level 10 of the Fitness and Comedy skills.
Aspiration does not matter.
Pride MUST have the following traits: Self Assured, Athletic, Any Random Trait

Sin 2 GREED My Sim
Greed has to complete the following tasks: Gain a house worth 50,000 and Max Charisma Skill
Greed MUST have the following traits: Materialistic, Snob, Any

Sin 3 GLUTTONY My Sim
Gluttony has to complete the following tasks: Gain level 10 of the cooking skill and level 5 of the Gourmet Cooking skill (photography optional)
Gluttony MUST have the following trait: Glutton

Sin 4 VAIN My Sim
Vain has to complete the following tasks: Max out painting and charisma skills
Aspiration does not matter
Vain's Traits do not matter

Sin 5 WRATH My Sim
Wrath has to complete the following tasks: Max Mischief skill, Be enemies with 15 people, and complete their aspirtion
Aspiration is Chief of Mischief
Wrath's traits MUST be: Mean, Hot-Headed, Any

Sin 6 SLOTH My Sim
Sloth has to complete the following tasks: Max the videogaming skill
Aspiration does not matter
Sloth's traits MUST be: Lazy...That's all CANNOT BE ATHLETIC OR DANCE MACHINE

Sin 7 LUST My Sim
Lust has to complete the following tasks: Complete aspiration, have 10 lovers and 5 failed marriages
Aspiration is Serial Romantic
Lust MUST have the follow traits: Romantic, Hates Children, Non-Commital

[OPTIONAL] Sin 8 SORROW My Sim
Sorrow must complete the following tasks: Max out Gardening and fishing (Herbalism optional)
Aspiration dos not matter
Sorrow MUST have the following trait: Gloomy

If I missed any key factor please tell me and ill add it! Until next time, Happy Simming!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 4:36 AM
INCREADIBLE!!! You did this AMAZING challenge! Imma Combine it with a "raising challinge" I do myself (I combine it w/ challenges like dis :D)
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:21 PM
Vain isn't a sin, Pride is supposed to be vanity :I Also, you forgot envy.